New Player Mafia 2 Sign-ups

General Spoon

You can check the pinned topic at the top of the forum games board for the basic rules of mafia.

The day and night phases in this game have a soft deadline (there's wiggle-room if there's a discussion going) 48 hours, though the night phase can end earlier if I get the mafia's kill order. The day phase can also end early from lack of discussion, but you get a warning before that happens.

How many of each type of role will be determined by how many people sign-up. At the moment, I'm thinking I may ad one power role to the town in the form of a doctor. The doctor can pick a player who isn't himself to protect at night, and that player can't die. But we'll see how many people signup. In the interest of keeping things simple, only the mafia will be allowed to communicate by PM.

These signups are first come, first serve. Only sign up if you'll be a new player, or have only played a game or two before.

This part is for Tables. You don't need to add this game to the queue, as only new (or almost new) players will be signing up. You can put it in the current games section though after it starts.

Edited by General Spoon

I'm not sure if I should play this round. I'd wager a guess that if I did, Astra would get mafia and I'd be townie this time.

That'd be hilarious. Obviously you'd lynch me first.

Though I'd kinda want people more likely to chat than last time. *cough* No offense.

To chat, you need interest, and to be interested, you need to know what the hell is going on. <_>

Then maybe no Day 1 lynch like we did last time? But in the wrap up General Spoon said that was a good thing. :huh:

Yeah, it gives the Mafia a free kill, though if we guess wrong it gives us a disadvantage. If we guess RIGHT however.....

If Astra is in. I'd like to sign up, too. I wanna see him dead again. 8D

Luke fon Fabre is the name. =D

They only killed me because I released a high probability on who the Mafia were, they were scared, therefore killed me. ~_~