JB25/Sync's Mini Mafia 1

Jaybee

This game will play the same as a normal mafia game, with a few exceptions:

-You are allowed ONE post after dying, It could be something like "Fuck you guys" or "Good luck". No revealing of info once you bite it.

-You check the thread yourself for night/day phases, I'm not gonna PM you when it is.

-PMing each other and roleclaiming is allowed. Just invite me to all convos you have about this game. Even if you're dead, and you want to chat with another dead person, invite me.

-Everything will be posted in this thread. No seperate thread for who got killed, etc.

-No post editing whatsoever.

-Roleclaiming and nameclaiming is 100% legal.

-When voting, and you wan to change your vote, do NOT unbold your previous vote. Instead, say unvote like this and then bold your next choice to be lynched.

This game will be a NIGHT Phase start. Also, all phases are 48 hours long, and I will end the phase early with different requirements:

Night Phase will end if I get all orders in.

Day Phase will end after 1 person gets a majority of votes for more than 3 hours.

We have 7 players they are:

Amelia

Snike

Lightning - Lyncher, Hanged + Neck broken on Day 1

Ether

Spoon

Raymond

WoMC - Townie, Shot + Beheaded, head sent to family on Night 1

Bizz, Ulki, Tables, RNG hates you. Sorry guys =(

Roles:

3 Townies

1 Doctor

1 Yakuza

1 Survivor

1 Lyncher

Townies win when everyone else dies. Yak/Mafia wins when there are 2 people left, Survivor wins if he's alive at the end of the game, Lyncher wins when his target dies (a townie).

PMs are being sent out now.

The Townie is a normal person that has no night abilities. Is a Town member.

The Doctor is a Town member that can protect someone at night.

The Yakuza is a Mafia member that can kill themselves to make another player a mafia member. If saved by the doctor, they will survive and can attempt to suicide again. Will win when the mafia makes up half the town.

The Survivor is a 3rd-party role that can hide behind other players. If the person shielding the Survivor is killed, the Survivor will die, but if the Survivor is targeted, the player shielding the Survivor dies instead. Will win if he's alive when the game ends.

The Lyncher is a 3rd-party role that wants to lynch a certain player. They win when that person dies.

Edited by Sync the Tempest

I hope you don't mind me doing this here, but:

The Survivor is a 3rd-party role that can hide behind other players. If the person shielding the Survivor is killed, the Survivor will die, but if the Survivor is targeted, the player shielding the Survivor dies instead. Will win if he's alive when the game ends.

If the player shielding the survivor is targetted, does that player die too? What if that player is protected by the doctor?

The Lyncher is a 3rd-party role that wants to lynch a certain player. They win when that person dies.

Can the player be the Yazuka? Just when that player dies, or do they have to be lynched? Assuming they have to be lynched and their target dies at night, can they still win, and if so, how?

I hope you don't mind me doing this here, but:

If the player shielding the survivor is targetted, does that player die too? What if that player is protected by the doctor?

Can the player be the Yazuka? Just when that player dies, or do they have to be lynched? Assuming they have to be lynched and their target dies at night, can they still win, and if so, how?

Yes. If he's protected by the doctor, then he lives.

No, the player is one of the 3 townies. They don't have to be lynched, they just have to kick the bucket.

Alright, so last night someone walked up to WoMC the townie and shot him in the head. Then the guy cut WoMC's head off and sent it to his family. Sick bastard.

Anyway, Day Phase 1. You guys have 48 hours.

Well, to my knowledge, I'm not the doctor, so no counter-claims from my side.

So, uh, how about some discussion?

Let me throw out a random vote for Lightning to start this off.

Inb4I'mTheMostObviousLyncherEver

Well, tbh, you are...

I'd honestly love to just say "I'm not maf" or anything but that works so much, doesn't it? Since I don't wanna get lynched early (I bet I'm lyncher's target with my luck) I'll tie up the vote so as to not die. Raaanndommm voooooote gooooo!

1) Amelia Luke Fon Fabre

2) Snike

3) Lightning

4) Ether

5) Spoon

6) Raymond

RNG says Luke Fon Fabre.

Eh...? Why does everyone like voting me so much? =P

Like Lightning said, saying that "I'm not the maf" won't work work so I'm not gonna bother myself.

Er-.... Who should I vote now..? Random vote then: Snike!

The amount of discussion going on in this game is downright epic. And we have a three-way tie of votes right now that Spoon doesn't seem to care about.

Unvote Lightning.

Vote General Spoon.

Okay, so unless our Lyncher doesn't feel like winning, we can now pretty much be certain that one of Spoon and Luke is their target. That would make either me or Luke the Lyncher if Spoon is the target, or Lightning or Spoon if Luke is the target.

I don't like Spoon's reaction, but whatever.

Unvote General Spoon.

Vote Lightning.