JB25/Sync's Mini Mafia 1

Jaybee

Majority in place.

The town eventually decided that Lightning the lyncher would swing from his own noose. Which he did. Then the town decided to break his neck for shits and giggles. Even after he died.

On that cheerful note, Night 2 begins.

Hey yakuza. Don't shoot me tonight, and don't yak tonight. Shoot somebody else and stay alive, and I'll work with you tomorrow to force a no lynch. Yes, I'm the survivor and want this to end. On that note, please contact me yakuza.

Ether, if you don't want to end up on the losing side, you had better work with us here. If you contact me I will assume that you wish to work with us, and will get you yakked and have you protect the yakuza tonight. If you don't contact me, I will assume you don't want to work together, and the yakuza will be told to go ahead and shoot you.

All orders in.

Last night Snike the townie lost his head. Literally. After that Luke Fon Fabre the townie was shot to death by Raymond the yakuza and Ether the mafioso. General Spoon the Survivor saw all this happen and immediately celebrated his victory as well.

The Mafia and Survivor joint-win.

Edited by Sync the Tempest

This was fail because I was away when i got bandwaggoned and Sync said "2 hours". I was gone for like 5. No fair.

I said 2 hours because it was 12:30, and the phase was supposed to end at 2:30.