• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lute is awesome. She is a great mage/sage. I always use her because I want a sage and Ewan ends up being a shaman

My view on her got better when I saw her clothes. She is really good, if not *quite* as good as Nino, but very helpful and useful.

Does anyone else think of Yoruichi when you see her hair?

My favorite mage/sage in the GBA Fire Emblems.

Discuss this pwnsome character.

Also my favorite GBA sage, shes also the only most interesting character in FE8.

Well female Sages tend to be somewhat better than their male counterparts. Thats what I always find quite ironic actually. Especially by completely maxed out stats whereas female Sages gets the upper-hand by having more Magic with just 2.

Utility wise males still often come out on top though... not that I am trying down female sages since I often like them much more then their male counterparts ;)

Maric>Linda (He comes earlier, Excalibur is more useful then Aura most of the time)

Linda>Maric (She comes earlier in book 2, also gets Rizziah now, and Maric comes kind of late)

Levin/Sety>The rest (No comment, it's just true unless Sety's father is Arden or something)

FE5 is kind of iffy with all those scrolls, Asvel has a nice spell, Sara has high growths plus wrath, Linoan is good, can't really say for sure

Lugh>Lilina (He's actually all around better in my opinion in this case)

Erk>Nino (He ends up OK, he also comes way earlier)

Lute>ALL (Can't argue here)

Soren>Ilayna (As much as I hate to admit it, he's better)

Soren>Ilayna (As much as I hate to admit it, he's better)

Dude, Soren's good and all, but Ilyana can't get "pwned" by him. They're like equal

On topic, Lute is a very good unit. In FE 8, she's the pwning machine. Once, i turned her into a Mage Knight and well.... didn't work out, so i restarted and turned her into a sage :D

I didn't use Lute

Wait let me repharse that

Hell I didn't use any magic or archer's in FE8. I just don't know why but in my mind, they suck compared to FE7, where in 7 half my team was archer's and mages

This topic is about Lute, not Nino.

Lute is far better than her because she's actually there most of the game.

And while I like using her, often times I have to choose between her and Ewan for an uber magic user.

My view on her got better when I saw her clothes. She is really good, if not *quite* as good as Nino, but very helpful and useful.

Does anyone else think of Yoruichi when you see her hair?

Lute ended up being my best sage. I used Ewan as a Druid, but he didn't quite measure up to Lute.

When I saw her hair, the first thing I thought was "Soi Fon in awesome mage form."

As for Knoll, I made him a Summoner so he didn't have to fight.

Edited by DeathSentence