Wimbledon

3 members have voted

1. 1. Over under Isner-Mahut total games

• <= 200
    • > 200

Ah man, I was expecting that fifth set to go 100 all or something. Would be funny to see the scoreboard break (again) tongue.gif

Stinks to be Mahut, but there's always gotta be a loser. The only thing about the match is that it was very much a war of serves. It seemed to get better this morning, but I missed most of it (darn you ESPN). For some reason I was having trouble streaming it also. The screen kept flashing green. Anyways, great match, and I really hate the people who say it was staged. dry.gif

Looks like Federer is having trouble- and lots of it. unsure.gif Very strange that he's having such trouble. I was expecting him to fly through Wimbledon. Nadal is playing well. Even though his match was close also, Hasse is a very solid player. Gotta give him credit. In any case, Roddick and Murray are looking like they've got a better shot at the title than Federer, and maybe even Nadal, although I haven't seen either of the play much.

Isner's getting knocked out next round, I'm calling it now. Hate to say it, but he's going to have fatigue against him. Of course, I don't know how good his opponent is, but I'm assuming he's at least solid. Never heard of him before.

Hmm...I haven't really followed women's, like, at all. I wasn't at all surprised to see the French Open champ get knocked out first round. (she did, right?)

Edited by Swift sword

Federer's been playing awful ever since he got his new racquet. I don't know if it's the racquet's fault or not, but it seems like he was better off without it.

It's probably in his head. It's pretty trendy for players to be worse off after they get new rackets for awhile, for some reason. Probably not used to the new heads. I was surprised to see Roddick lose as well. Definitely didn't see that one coming.

I've heard Nadal's having knee troubles-again. That's probably going to get him beat in the near future, as we all know what happened the last time he had knee problems.

Djokovic and Murray are still going strong, right? And I'm happy Serena won. She's a beast biggrin.gif.

Gah, sucks that Nadal won. I was really beginning to root for Berdych. He seemed like a cool underdog, and it would have been awesome if he could beat Feder, Nadal, Djokovic (I don't care that I butchered his name), and won Wimbledon all in one tournament.

But he acted really tired the whole match, and Nadal just took advantage of that.