So L4D2 right.

I can beat 90% of pub teams with only two bots and a Canadian.

And also, even when we're losing I get accused of hax. I keep an album of all the times I've been told I'm obviously hacking.

<3 internet

Edited by Integrity

Oh, if we're talking all the weapons Hunting Rifle > *, including the Military Sniper.

Buuuuut, since he insinuated the AK > the M16, I was stating that the SCAR > the AK.

zombies are fags. god is your enemy. You will al die again, and almost definetly get a 556 to the head. Repent and you will go to hell, and if you dont repent you will go to hell. this is the will of WBC. Fear us.

If I go by Jill Fizzart, put said as my avatar, and play Rochelle, people think I'm a girl and that's funny.

Until I talk.

Then they get to go "wtf ur a guy"

It's awesome.

My buddies and I all changed our armor color to pink and the voices of our characters to female and screwed around in Gaylo 3 all day like that.

We ran into actual females and they were not happy.

It's a thing everyone does eventually.

Edited by Obviam

If I go by Jill Fizzart, put said as my avatar, and play Rochelle, people think I'm a girl and that's funny.

Until I talk.

Then they get to go "wtf ur a guy"

It's awesome.

Dude, I remember one time one of my female friends invited me to a game with one of her friends.

We play for a bit.

Dude says some really flirtatious comments to her, for literally half the time we were playing, while I'm just being silent and minding my own business, throwing in a couple of comments pertaining to the game here and there.

She had to go.

Dude that was also playing with us left immediately after, not even saying goodbye or anything.

Me: "...Really?"

Edited by Joey

Dude, I remember one time one of my female friends invited me to a game with one of her friends.

We play for a bit.

Dude says some really flirtatious comments to her, for literally half the time we were playing, while I'm just being silent and minding my own business, throwing in a couple of comments pertaining to the game here and there.

She had to go.

Dude that was also playing with us left immediately after, not even saying goodbye or anything.

Me: "...Really?"

THAT GUY WAS ME D:

I thought you didn't have a PS3 or 360, Integrity.

You can play on PC too.

Yes and look at the screenshots. The interface is wrong.