'allo! *hic*

Serene Flight

I had a dream that here's shitloads of lollipops so I decided to register here to see if it's true!gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

'kay, not really...

Anyways, I'm random 18 years old FE fan from Finland. FE that I have played are Genealogy of the Holy War (... just and just first chapter beaten...), Tracia 776 (*same as in FE4 -.-''*), Maiden of Darkness (I like that name more than Sword of Seals... why they renamed it... WHYY?!?!?!...), Blazing Sword, The Sacred Stones <_< and Radiant Dawn.

Characters that I like are... meh.. there's so many that I bother to write them all right now... and if I would start to write some of them, I would feel bad because I didn't mention others unsure.gif But at least can say that all Ike fans, can you be nice and die (yes, I hate him from the bottom of my stomach hearth)

Anyways, what comes to my artistic skills, I can sprite and draw pretty well (shame that my scanner broke pretty long time ago and I haven't bought new one T_T)

Other gaming stuff... hmm... oh well, currently playing Final Fantasy Tactics (screw about FFTA and FFTA2), Jak and Daxter games (1-3) and Fire Emblem Tactics Online (PvP ''battle simulator'', created by FE fan called SaS)

Blah... I guess there was more than enough stuff but if there's something to ask, just ask, otherwise Moulder will come and eat you.

...Lou From FEEF?

Anyway, hi there, welcome to SF!

Yeah, it's definitely you, your sprite. XD

Yeah, it's me Mar-... Lou.

Hi.

Who is that.

In your avatar.

8D

Yo, (It's Kagamine Len)

Avoid Kai at all costs.

Alrighty then, I'll avoid youblink.gif

Anyways, hey. You should finish FE4 and 5, they're both pretty epic games.

Yeah, I should. I just haven't have a feeling to play FEs for... couple months <_<

Edited by Tygr

AVOID LOTTON THE WIZARD, TYGR.

Lotton the Wizzard... hmm.. Why I should avoid him?

lolwut? He's 19 days younger than me...

This may just be the best piece of advice you are ever given.Never forget it.EVER.

*Salutes* SIR, YES SIR!

I hope you enjoy your stay

Thanks, I hope that too : 3

Edited by Tygr

Fangirls are okay IMO... as long they aren't fangirling Ike or raping my fav characters with some sick fics.

Depends on the type of fangirling, most serious fangirls get a big facepalm from me just because having an obsession with fictional characters is just not right tbh.

Let's just say he likes to stalk females and thinks with his crotch very often, along with another individual on these forums, but I'll just keep that one a surprise and let you find out.

What Joey said is pretty much correct. >_>

Good,very good.

How would you like to join the Spetsnaz brigade,comrade?

....You've gotten this low, huh Ether?

Don't join btw

Edited by AstraLunaSol