'allo! *hic*

Serene Flight

How would you like to join the Spetsnaz brigade,comrade?

Nah, I'll pass.

Don't join btw

I would ask why but... I don't caremellow.gif

Depends on the type of fangirling, most serious fangirls get a big facepalm from me just because having an obsession with fictional characters is just not right tbh.

Let's just say he likes to stalk females and thinks with his crotch very often, along with another individual on these forums, but I'll just keep that one a surprise and let you find out.

Well, yeah... like one in FEEF who was all the time talking about a guy called Haseo and random chick with a swimming ring called Aloli Atoli and everybody was always like ´´wtf!?´´ (that donkey even started to talk about them in thread that was for FE couples or chicks (or both, don't remember)).

Stalking females, not bad. Thinks with his crotch... that's bad.

And surprise... he's... bi? my neighbor? mutant? he has breasts? likes butt secs? likes to raep animals?

^Hater, avoid him, but not as much as Kai

I don't have any reason to avoid anybody... yet except ALS because he's random perv ('kay, not rly)

Edited by Tygr

Kai is a prick

Avoid him at all costs

ASL on the other hand is an awesome user

Seen your sprite works. Looks like your not amongst one of those thousands members that join up for one day then leave

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

Seen your sprite works. Looks like your not amongst one of those thousands members that join up for one day then leave

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

Yeah, I won't. I always stalk/lurk before I join. Just to avoid by joining, writing one or two post and leave... not really, I haven't been stalking/lurking.

Well, yeah... like one in FEEF who was all the time talking about a guy called Haseo and random chick with a swimming ring called Aloli Atoli and everybody was always like ´´wtf!?´´ (that donkey even started to talk about them in thread that was for FE couples or chicks (or both, don't remember)).

That's pretty obsessive if you ask me.

And surprise... he's... bi? my neighbor? mutant? he has breasts? likes butt secs? likes to raep animals?

Here's one clue, he fantasizes over video game characters.

Well, yeah... like one in FEEF who was all the time talking about a guy called Haseo and random chick with a swimming ring called Aloli Atoli and everybody was always like ´´wtf!?´´ (that donkey even started to talk about them in thread that was for FE couples or chicks (or both, don't remember))

I love Atoli's design. Now that I hear this, I don't anymore. :<

Example 1:

Lakche.

Example 2:

Tails

Kai is a prick

Avoid him at all costs

ASL on the other hand is an awesome user

8D

Astra, you perv! XD

We're sad for them too. :<

No lollipop DP? XD

Yeeah *sob*, I don't remember where in the hell I put that one... or any of my.. few lollipop images/avatarsgee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Or... I might have furry one in my PB account...

Welcome to SFF!

krypy! Thankies~

Hello.

Yo~

Edited by Tygr

Astra, you perv! XD

Yeeah *sob*, I don't remember where in the hell I put that one... or any of my.. few lollipop images/avatarsgee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Or... I might have furry one in my PB account...

Go to FFtF, and say that again with only me included.

Ring of lollipops, about me page, gogogogo