InuYasha: Final Act

Doom103

Anyone see it yet?

Thought? Comments.

I have 2 episodes left and I feel that it was rushed. I felt the Manga was rushed to begin with, but they could have fixed it. Oh well

I still am in love with the series. And the whole InuKag relationship, cutest anime couple ever .... no homo.

I'm waiting to see if Adult Swim will air it. I fairly recently watched the original series in English, so suddenly watching the end in Japanese would feel strange...They've already announced an English release with the same cast, now I just need to know when.

I only watched it because it was rushed.

It was somewhat amusing to see them fit one volume per episode, in contrast with the filler-filled first TV series.

I watched it all in two days because it was that good.

Sesshomaru being in every episode was hot.

Sesshomaru is so bad ass

I'm waiting to see if Adult Swim will air it. I fairly recently watched the original series in English, so suddenly watching the end in Japanese would feel strange...They've already announced an English release with the same cast, now I just need to know when.

Did you like ittttt?

Rage Fox lovin' them English dubs as usual.

I was used to the English voices, but after just one episode I was cool with the Japanese ones, mostly because I didn't have to hear English Kagome and Rin anymore, which were both terrible imo. The other English voices were fine, though.

I was used to the English voices, but after just one episode I was cool with the Japanese ones, mostly because I didn't have to hear English Kagome and Rin anymore, which were both terrible imo. The other English voices were fine, though.

I hated english Rin, but loved English Kagome.

English Jaken was soooooo awesome

Did you like ittttt?

It was okay. Not good enough to make me desperately want to finish it.

You don't have to say it like that.

I'd probably be fine with the Japanese voices as well, but I can wait. Especially if it airs on Adult Swim since I like watching anime on tv.

English Jaken was gdlk, lmao.

@Rage Fox: lol please never take any "trolling" of mine in your general direction seriously, since I clearly actually like you. ;) I probably like you far more than you like me, lol. <3

u da bess

English Jaken was gdlk, lmao.

@Rage Fox: lol please never take any "trolling" of mine in your general direction seriously, since I clearly actually like you. ;) I probably like you far more than you like me, lol. <3

u da bess

I think you took that more seriously than I meant it. >_>

aight, if you say so

I wouldn't bother waiting for English dubs. It's too good. I couldn't possibly have waited.

If my reaction to Inuyasha had been "HOLY FUCKING COCK THAT WAS TOTAL GENIUS GOTTA SEE MORE OMG SIT," then I probably wouldn't wait. It's happened before (Kanon 2006. Half in English, half in Japanese because I could not wait). But Inuyasha just didn't impress me all that much, so even though I hear this last season is great, I'm not hyped enough.

Sesshomaru is in every episode.

Characters actually die.

There is no filler.

The ending is actually decent.

WATCH IT, YA BITCH.

OMG I SAW THE END

I got a bit choked up at the end.

It was suppppper cute. It was different in the manga though. They never kissed, but I'm so glad the did.

I'm acting like such a woman, but w/e it was so great and cute.

Sesshomaru is in every episode.

Characters actually die.

There is no filler.

There's an ending.

WATCH IT, YA BITCH.

Fixed for accuracy, but otherwise spot-on.

I definitely just lol'd at TheEnd's post.

The ending didn't make it clear whether Kagome could still travel between the different times or not, but I'm assuming she can still visit her family...

The ending didn't make it clear whether Kagome could still travel between the different times or not, but I'm assuming she can still visit her family...

idk I kinda prefer her to not be able to. Like she ultimately chose her love for InuYasha over that of her family.

I agree with Doom, I believe she made her choice and became her own ancestor.

Sesshomaru is sexy.

While it was still on I pretty much followed it religiously every Monday, since Inuyasha was my first non-Pokemon anime.

I definitely liked it better than the old series.

No Ayu endings songs though. ;___; But I like Do As Infinity too.

I agree @ watching it all over again. :)

Sesshomaru da bess, plain and simple. It was very smart of them to bump him up to consistent main character status for the last season, much like it was smart to do the same with Hinagiku in Hayate no Gotoku.

I agree @ watching it all over again. :)

Sesshomaru da bess, plain and simple. It was very smart of them to bump him up to consistent main character status for the last season, much like it was smart to do the same with Hinagiku in Hayate no Gotoku.

Sessomaru is pretty sick

Baksaiga is bad ass