controller broke

whase

so 3 weeks after I bought my gamecube controller to be able to play FE9 on my WII, it broke. I think something is wrong with the wire since the connection of the controller with the WII doesn't sem to come through. but well, it's a second hand controller, so I should've known...

controller.jpg

my controller (from Logic3)

since I guess nobody here knows how to fix this thing, I'll just be asking for help to buy the right controller this time. The reason I bought one second hand was because I heard somewhere new wii/gamecube controllers don't work with old gamecube games. And since I hate switching batteries, I like one with a wire (wiimotes have rechargeable batteries you don't have to take out).

Does anyone know what kind of controller I should look for?

I don't think there is any way to use the WIImote to play PoR, right?...

when searching for 'first party wired GCN controller' on google, I get multiple different pictures.

maybe you could specify, since I have no knowledge about those things. and maybe include a picture please?

ow, that one.

I've been searching for that one for a while already, haven't been able to find it in any Dutch shop or Dutch site.

guess I'll have to buy from outside the country this time...