1. 1. choose?

• Mac
    • PC

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grew up with a mac.

And I swear, if I hear one more person arguing that macs don't have "two click mice," I'll stab someone. The 'mighty mouse' looks like it has one button, but it has 5 :/ And even then, you can use EVERY mouse you can use on a PC. Granted, thigns like the Lachesis don't have software, but it'll WORK.

I thought the only reason why people prefer Mac is because its all lighter and all compare to PC.
People buy Macs because it's the trendy thing to do.

Here's a few reasons why:

A. They are more secure then Windows

B. It looks nice, graphical effects and such

C. Well, yeah, some of their laptops are quite light and very thin.

HAHA!!! PC RUELZ!!

*facepalms*

You sound like a Microsoft fanboy for saying that. Also, WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP SAYING A PC IS A WINDOWS COMPUTER. It's not, PC = any computer. If you mean it as in a computer, then say computer. The meaning of PC seems to be a bit too skewed from its actual meaning. Just stop using the word altogether. *shakes fist at those stupid mac vs pc commericals for being incorrect in saying pc* >.<

I grew up with a mac.

And I swear, if I hear one more person arguing that macs don't have "two click mice," I'll stab someone. The 'mighty mouse' looks like it has one button, but it has 5 :/ And even then, you can use EVERY mouse you can use on a PC. Granted, thigns like the Lachesis don't have software, but it'll WORK.

Yeah i've heard of that mouse, never actually used it though. My cousins only have a single-click mouse for their Mac. I think people probably just assume single-click mice since it was all macs had back before Mac OS 9.

Here's a few reasons why:

A. They are more secure then Windows

B. It looks nice, graphical effects and such

C. Well, yeah, some of their laptops are quite light and very thin.

*facepalms*

You sound like a Microsoft fanboy for saying that. Also, WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP SAYING A PC IS A WINDOWS COMPUTER. It's not, PC = any computer. If you mean it as in a computer, then say computer. The meaning of PC seems to be a bit too skewed from its actual meaning. Just stop using the word altogether. *shakes fist at those stupid mac vs pc commericals for being incorrect in saying pc* >.<

Yeah i've heard of that mouse, never actually used it though. My cousins only have a single-click mouse for their Mac. I think people probably just assume single-click mice since it was all macs had back before Mac OS 9.

no shit dude?

i hate microsoft with every fiber optic of my being.

plus i know the difference. i take apart and re-build old junky computers in my spare time. im not an idiot

no shit dude?

i hate microsoft with every fiber optic of my being.

plus i know the difference. i take apart and re-build old junky computers in my spare time. im not an idiot

Good to know, but with everyone else using the term incorrectly its kinda hard to tell who means what. >.<

PC because I've never touched a Mac before. I heard it's like complicated to work or something....

It's not that complicated, i've used one before since my cousins have a few.

Once again, UGH it's called windows, not pc. *headdesks*