[FE10] Draft Playthrough

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm because the BK was taken out for selection that means someone will be short a person and that someone is ME :lol:

Is BK fair game for 1-E? cause if hes not he should be able to be drafted.

I see no point to draft a character for only 1 chapter :mellow: and according to the first post hes not fair game in 1-E.

Lehran is going to be drafted, as is Gareth who is pretty useless on 4-4.

I see your point.

Also, Lehran is there, but he can't be recruited unless you bring the BK to 1-E. I thought the rule was that whoever recruited Lehran got to deploy and use BK in 1-E...

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Maybe a 1-2 turn penalty count for 1-9 and maybe (3-6) for using him if you don't have him draft? The other characters still can be use something very minor while having the BK doesn't really help on anything except 1-E which he moves like a slowpoke in anyway.

No penalty for 1-9. I still think that Lehran needs to come with 1-E BK, otherwise, it's just another wasted draft pick.

Of course, that still leaves us one short as far as draft picks go...

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

I feel quite sorry for one person in particular, who will have a very tough job on their hands.

That's right. I'm taking Meg as my 7th pick

Let's hope your'e like me and she get's +spd every single on of her level-up's.

Edited by Zwiebel

I feel quite sorry for one person in particular, who will have a very tough job on their hands.

Let's hope your'e like me and she get's +spd every single on of her level-up's.

This is normal mode though.

Well, if you're referring to me, don't be worried. Normal Mode effectively has quadruple the BEXP to go around as HM.

... Or maybe someone else all together? Or maybe you were right? But which one is it..?

Oh could you please just answer a damn question? first the chapter "mystery" then this, just give me a straight up answer.

Things are only going to get more interesting from here on out =]

naglfar, the pick actually makes sense.

Mm, I believe we had a brief conversation about the merits of units like Meg.

I see no point to draft a character for only 1 chapter :mellow: and according to the first post hes not fair game in 1-E.

I forgot about 1-E and said he should be taken off the drafting list, then Revan did it. Sorry. Yeah, I think he needs to go back on, without him we don't have seventy units.

Also, Lehran is there, but he can't be recruited unless you bring the BK to 1-E. I thought the rule was that whoever recruited Lehran got to deploy and use BK in 1-E...

And I do think this was the rule.

... Or maybe someone else all together? Or maybe you were right? But which one is it..?

It's Dark, unless he wants Fiona he has no DB. I wish you'd stop that, though.

Mm, I believe we had a brief conversation about the merits of units like Meg.

I forgot about 1-E and said he should be taken off the drafting list, then Revan did it. Sorry. Yeah, I think he needs to go back on, without him we don't have seventy units.

And I do think this was the rule.

It's Dark, unless he wants Fiona he has no DB. I wish you'd stop that, though.

i believe we had a convo about love, life and the pursuit of happiness.

people should pick fiona/leo :awesome:

Edited by Fenrir

Right. How'd I forget him?

He's definitely the most memorable character in the game, on and off the battle field, how on earth could you forget him????? jk jk =P

to me he is hardly helpful, but this is NM, worth a pick if you have no one else.

Dark does have Ilyana. Also, from my playthrough in the last draft, I think good picks for the DB are not that valuable due to the capability of Sothe to rape everything until 1-E. Part 3 may be a different matter altogether, and I doubt Micaiah and Sothe will be able to handle everything.

Dark does have Ilyana. Also, from my playthrough in the last draft, I think good picks for the DB are not that valuable due to the capability of Sothe to rape everything until 1-E. Part 3 may be a different matter altogether, and I doubt Micaiah and Sothe will be able to handle everything.

I think they meant for P3 db chapters but i could be wrong, Ilyana isn't that great but Nailah will help him alot

I think they meant for P3 db chapters but i could be wrong, Ilyana isn't that great but Nailah will help him alot

I meant DB in general. Somehow, don't ask me how, I failed to notice Nailah and Ilyana. Still, I must stick to what I said... Ilyana's a liability and Nailah don exits. I don't really like the idea of doing the majority of P1 with Micaiah, Sothe and Ilyana, I just can't see how the mages are going to get experience safely... Sothe can't protect them both.

Edited by Naglfar

Posts updated, and I took Makarov.

Also, BK is free for everyone on his forced chapters (1-9 and 3-6), but can be used for other shit like 1-E by anyone who chooses Lehran.

Posts updated, and I took Makarov.

Also, BK is free for everyone on his forced chapters (1-9 and 3-6), but can be used for other shit like 1-E by anyone who chooses Lehran.

Big Mak finnally went.

that is a little weird, i guess two one stage characters are packaged, added with the fact you wouldn't deploy BK unless you drafted him/Lehran.