[FE10] Draft Playthrough

Posts updated, and I took Makarov.

Also, BK is free for everyone on his forced chapters (1-9 and 3-6), but can be used for other shit like 1-E by anyone who chooses Lehran.

But is he going to be drafted on his own or not? Again, without him, we only have 69 units.

I suggest whoever picks Lehran is allowed to field him in 1-E but isn't allowed to actually use him without incurring a penalty. I'm thinking 4-6 turns. He ORKOs everything and never dies (it's hilarious that he even has a death quote programmed, I'd more readily call it an error trap), plus there's his exclusive 1-2 range sword. All that holds him back is his move.

Edited by Naglfar

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But is he going to be drafted on his own or not? Again, without him, we only have 69 units.

I suggest whoever picks Lehran is allowed to field him in 1-E but isn't allowed to actually use him without incurring a penalty. I'm thinking 4+ turns.

He's not being drafted on his own, and there is no penalty for whoever picks Lehran using him. The last picker just gets to use the same unit the second to last person chose.

He's not being drafted on his own, and there is no penalty for whoever picks Lehran using him. The last picker just gets to use the same unit the second to last person chose.

Edit: I didn't see "not". What the fuck is wrong with me these days?

So, if Integ picks Lyre last, Dark gets her too?

Edited by Naglfar

Will we have a deadline for this tournament? And is it allowed to retry chapters to try and get a lower turn count?

No deadline, and you can retry chapters, as long as it's not silly stuff like retrying the same strategy over and over trying to get crits and misses and whatnot exactly where you want them.

Updated, and also, I hate you both.

EDIT: Integrity snuck in there. I hate Fenrir and Naglfar, not Integrity. :P

Edited by Dark Elves Suck

Updated, and also, I hate you both.

EDIT: Integrity snuck in there. I hate Fenrir and Naglfar, not Integrity. :P

I hate him. He took my Pelleas!

Does that mean I have to kill him? D: