[FE10] Draft Playthrough

b: did he maybe deploy people he shouldn't have earlier on and thus needs to start from the top?

B is true, although i had a save before part 4 start. The thing is my units had a bunch of good level ups ah well, I didn't like the distribution for both the desert, and Oliver's chapter...

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has to redo 4-1 because he played it illegally

in order to do so, you need a save before the completion of 4-1 (otherwise it is impossible to redo 4-1)

if he lacks a save, he can't replay 4-1

thus, if he doesn't have an old enough save he'd need to go again from the beginning.

capeche?

oh ok that makes sense, i was just tired last night i think.

B is true, although i had a save before part 4 start. The thing is my units had a bunch of good level ups ah well, I didn't like the distribution for both the desert, and Oliver's chapter...

if you want, i think you should just take a turn penalty and thats the end of it.

I dont even think you should really get a penalty because you didnt understand the rules though.

* The chapters with no penalties do NOT mean you can use anybody in that chapter. They just mean that no one besides Ike/Micaiah/Sothe are forced, and therefore the only people in play should be them and the people you drafted.

He did say that, which i forgot and failed to read again... <_<

lol, you break rule in P4, start over

Oh wait, I'm not an asshole. Do whatever you like, but somebody will have to come up with a penalty.

Except I'm not certain whether he didn't do this before part 4. I kinda asked earlier

b: did he maybe deploy people he shouldn't have earlier on and thus needs to start from the top?

and it looks like he's confirming that he "cheated" before part 4. Unless he didn't understand what I meant by "earlier on". Basically, it appears as though he has a save from before the part 4 start. If he never "cheated" before this save then he can just load from this save and play on properly. No need for a penalty. If he did "cheat" before this save, then he would either need to start over or someone needs to come up with an additional penalty.

Except I'm not certain whether he didn't do this before part 4. I kinda asked earlier

and it looks like he's confirming that he "cheated" before part 4. Unless he didn't understand what I meant by "earlier on". Basically, it appears as though he has a save from before the part 4 start. If he never "cheated" before this save then he can just load from this save and play on properly. No need for a penalty. If he did "cheat" before this save, then he would either need to start over or someone needs to come up with an additional penalty.

I confused the earlier on part. I never used a unit i shouldn't have on the other chapters. Anyways, i'll just restart part 4, its not like i got that far anyway.

Did as above.

4-P 9 turns Naesala penalty. Ulki went with rolf, micaiah and sothe through the east. Mordy and Naesala go north. May have done a 6 turns or something, but i forgot to take Skrimir out of the starting square...

4-1 13 trun iirc no penalty. :newyears: Ike had some speed up but not up to 34 :angry: it was 32, he capped defense too and almost capped skill. He's level 14 now. Yay for paragon.

I have a question. In 4-4, though i have to kill the enemies in the treasure rooms even if i don't open them?

Edited by SlayerX

4-2 11 Turns Tibarn Penalty IIRC. Tibarn wetn south then west, Leo and Marcia went through the western part. Leo goes back to starting at around turn 6 when the single reinforcements start comming. Marcia kicked ass :awesome:

Edited by SlayerX

4-3 18 turns no penalty. Damn reinforcements... Got dragon foe :newyears:

4-4 is giving me some trouble. Too many enemies above that can hit the 3 losers, not enough people for me to get them 2 spaces... Might need to give ike the boots ;-;

Edited by SlayerX

4-P: 12+5 turns (Naesala)

Leanne got the Boots. Neal got some grass. Sothe was BEXP'd to 20, Neal was BEXP'd to 30 and given a satori sign. Then I decided Neal needed more of a boost, so I continued to BEXP him for some more levels. HP capped at 31, and speed and luck at 34, so it worked out. Strength capped at 38, leaving magic and resistance, so I stopped there. I then gave him Saviour and Daunt. Micaiah dropped Parity for Shade. Laguz stone for Nealuchi, it seems to be necessary.

Lots of enemies with 2 range around. With Naesala taking the east side and everyone else taking the west, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Nealuchi one-rounds nearly everything and few enemies had >10 hit on him (before Daunt), Sothe cleanly 2RKOs the majority of the map with good avoid and gets and extra 30 points towards it when Resolve's on, plus Daunt!Neal is nearby. Micaiah healed, and gave Sothe his two-rounding abilities and an extra 15 avoid. Leanne's Vigot made things faster, safer, and generally awesome. Nealuchi got to S strike in the end, but I didn't manage the ten-turn finish I likely could have made... I missed out on that and was done in twelve, instead. Piss.

Name         Level      HP|ST|MG|SK|SP|LK|DF|RS
Micaiah    20/14/0      36|10|30|21|21|33|10|30
Sothe      --/20/1      44|24|18|28|32|30|20|19
Leanne         8        27| 0| 4| 1| 7|29| 2|13
Nealuchi      38        60|32|12|38|46|35|26|28

This sounds ammusing. Are there plans for another round after the current one has been finished?

This one started a while after the last one pretty much died (everyone either finished, got bored, or got stuck). The activity here's waning as well. I imagine a new round could be started now. I mean... there seems to be three FE8 drafts going on at once. Or at least in quick succession, I didn't actually look, playing FE8 for turns is dull and I've used pretty much everyone in that game so there's not much new to try.

Plans... well, that translates to whether or not someone decides to make the thread. It's not like this is official or anything. There were interested people who missed out this time, so there'd likely be enough willing people for another seven-player draft. Make the thread yourself, if you want to.

Edited by Naglfar

They were three separate FE8 drafts. 1 started, 1 finished, then some time later we had the personnel necessary for 2 and 3 to start - and since, 3 has finished.

FE8 drafts are gloriously short.

This one started a while after the last one pretty much died (everyone either finished, got bored, or got stuck). The activity here's waning as well.

In this one i'm a bit stuck on 4-4 and school start this tuesday. I'll try to get it on the week maybe or on weekends... Eh i haven't really played these past weeks, i have to try again maybe tomorrow if i don't get distracted with Arc rise fantasia.

In this one i'm a bit stuck on 4-4 and school start this tuesday. I'll try to get it on the week maybe or on weekends... Eh i haven't really played these past weeks, i have to try again maybe tomorrow if i don't get distracted with Arc rise fantasia.

How is Arc Rise actually? All I can get from the reviews is that they can't stand the voice acting. Everything else is mumbo jumbo about it being a typical jrpg.

• 3 weeks later...

How is Arc Rise actually? All I can get from the reviews is that they can't stand the voice acting. Everything else is mumbo jumbo about it being a typical jrpg.

I for one would really like an answer for this question (though anything beyond that would need to go into the other games forum).

On topic, though, has everyone given up? It's been 18 days since the last update.

I for one would really like an answer for this question (though anything beyond that would need to go into the other games forum).

On topic, though, has everyone given up? It's been 18 days since the last update.

I'd like to keep going but dont want to, so thats a yes.(from me) keep in mind int and Fayt i think finished.

I dont even think you should really get a penalty because you didnt understand the rules though.

So if I can't understand English and thus the rules in court, I'm allowed to take a rifle and shoot the fuck out of whoever?

I'd like to keep going but dont want to, so thats a yes.(from me) keep in mind int and Fayt i think finished.

Fayt never finished. I was the last one to finish, and the only one I thought had besides me was 'Baster, who evidently didn't.

I'm still the de facto winner booyah

So if I can't understand English and thus the rules in court, I'm allowed to take a rifle and shoot the fuck out of whoever?

thats law, not rules. iggnorance is not an excuse for breaking the law, but this isnt that cutthroat.

Many rules are collectively referred to as the law. The two are essentially synonymous.

(two edits to spell. holy shit.)

Edited by Integrity