[FE10] Draft Playthrough

It's really really easy to have perfect turncounts and not using him with other good characters, such as Nolan and Edward. It's part of my pride.

I'm going to suppose you mean good turncounts and not perfect, because I frankly don't see how you're getting a perfect 1-2 clear without Sothe.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, what I find curious is that IIlyana has slightly less w's then Fiona, despite having significantly more play time. And Astrid's greater W's over Lucia and Geof really suggest that their playable levels unrecoverably stink.

Huh, what I find curious is that IIlyana has slightly less w's then Fiona, despite having significantly more play time. And Astrid's greater W's over Lucia and Geof really suggest that their playable levels unrecoverably stink.

Except Fiona has more durability and move allowing for a lot more enemy phase once she finally gets going. What is Ilyana going to be doing?

As for Astrid, she's got 3-11, 3-E, and 4-P/1/2 before Geoff gets another go, so obviously she'll have an advantage there. And Lucia disapoofs from 2-2 all the way until 4-2. Those results are in no way surprising.

The only one you could maybe call surprising is Ranulf's low position, but I don't think that one is weird either. He's a cat.

Character Stats listed by highest W or kill whatever u wanna call it

Name	Level   HP  	ST  	MA  	SK  	SP  	LK  	DF  	RS 	Support 	W
Fiona   20.00   55  	33  	19  	34  	34  	35  	28  	27   	Tanith  B   	108

Name,  Level, HP, STR, MAG, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF, RES
Fiona  20.00, 53, 31,  19,  30,  34,  33,  28,  27

Those are Fiona's averages. How many stat boosters did you give to her?

• 3 months later...