Lunatic Classic Mode Details

Use Fighter --> Hero my unit make Lunatic mode much easier .

Solo all dragon knights C3 and always at level 18 19 after this chapter , get near max stats when promote .

Well my unit as a general pretty much sucks. Wouldn't hurt to restart as a fighter and see how that goes for a bit.

Edited by mjemirzian

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Also, hate to burst your and Colonel's bubble, but magic has no slayer effect on dragons aside form Shaver and Excalibur on fliers. No blizzard slayer on fire dragons, no fire slayer on ice dragons.

Paperblade found this out last night. Gotta say, this sucks. The Stones should work though, right? If it doesn't...

...Ice Dragons are going to suck ass.

Oh, by the way, Paperblade, when you reach Chapter 8, do you mind taking a screenshot of Hardin's stats? I kind of want to see how much they've improved from Normal.

Edited by Ninji

Ooh, I might have to restart Chapter 1 for the 5000 Gold. Well... at least I know that I can get Arran to dodge one of the Bandits on Turn 1, so I guess it won't be too bad. 12 Turn clear should still be doable...

Though it looks like I'll have to make one of my Archer pawns a foot unit just to get the Gold.

K Then I won't be totally screwed. Or rather I'll probably end up ORKOing him. But still. I'll never be able to beat Lunatic mode.

Well, whatever. Wasn't planning on it anyways.

Hardin :

hardin.jpg

Uhh...GOGO Massive Critforge!Max Mt Silver Axe Forge deals 72/80 on a crit,and can get 52% Max crit on him.After that,Trade light Orb and Parthia/Magicrape his last 8 HP

Just in case anyone's wondering, he isn't weak to Armouslayers or anything.

The difference between FE3's max and the new max is that it was quite easy to get your own units to max everything in the old one. Now not only aren't growths/boosters good enough for that (unless you're My Unit, but it doesn't count), there's also lower than 30 caps for every class.

On a related note, who thinks Medeus will fully utilise his 40 caps?

Hardin :

hardin.jpg

Really, IS? 80 HP? And 30's across the board? As if the dragon's not enough.

Oh god, this is really going to suck. Thankfully, I'm not even going to try Loony Tunes Lunatic mode. Though Paperblade has given us a good demo of what we should expect in this mode.

We should probably make two tier lists: One for non-Lunatic play, and one for Lunatic play.

And to CO_Fimbulvetr's question: I'm predicting that Medeus will have capped stats across the board(including 40 Str/Def and 99 HP) So yes, he will use and abuse that 40 Str/Def cap to devastating effect.

Edited by DA125

His only 40 cap is STR, actually. He does have a 99 HP cap and 30 for every other cap.

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe12/class_cap.html

Look at Dark Dragon's caps. Mediuth Medeus has a 40 Def cap as a Dark Dragon. He also has a 40 Skill cap. Now you need 20 Luck to completely negate the crit(you needed 15 in FEDS.)

Here are his caps

HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res

99 40 30 40 30 30 40 30

Scary, ain't it. At least Marth has the Sealed shield, so he shouldn't get DA'd if his speed is capped(25 cap + 2 =27=can't get doubled by 30 AS)

He better not be able to saw attacks in half in Loony mode.

You guys act like his stats shouldn't be capped on Lunatic, this is where a real challenge comes into play. If Medeus doesn't have 40 str I will be thoroughly disappointed.

12 Turn clear should still be doable...

12 should most definitely be possible. I cleared it in 10 with all the enemies+Lawrence killed in 9 turns. Although to be fair I didn't know about the 5k gold gimmick. You get it by standing in front of the thief's spawn point?

Edited by Joey

I should have Chapter 7 up soon... My main issue is actually killing the thieves without the Hunters raping me (They 2HKO Navarre and Catria, OHKO Feena and the rest of my flyers). The Dragon is pretty easy since he's alone. >_>

I think it might be a Lunatic thing. They also rearranged the Thieves compared to the original, and I think the reinforcements are different (I don't recall it being armors and mages anyway)