Share your character creations here!

Ok, I am a little disappointed in how limited the choices are, but I was able to create a pretty interesting character with what was given. What I'm really disappointed with are the limited choices for classes you're given for your character. That said, I made the best of it.

Meet AAAAA the monocle wearing mercenary. How bad-ass is that?

badassc.jpg

Edited by Super Mecha Death Christ

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monocles are going to be out of style by the end of the month.

Which is why I'm disappointed they didn't offer more options. You can only adjust your eyes, hair, and hair color.

Edit - WTF just happened?

wtfsn.jpg

I didn't change anything. I'm at prologue 8. IKE!? Is that you?

Edited by Super Mecha Death Christ

There are several points where it asks you things and you can choose yes or no. First, she asks if you want a headband. If you say yes when I think Marth asks you, you'll remove it. After 3x, Wrys will ask, and you can be bald. Again, say yes to Marth to change it back later. After that is Wendell and you get a less majestic version of his hat. That's as far as I've gotten, but I'm sure there's more.

Is there any option to change your character's appearance at will? It would be a waste if you got a new hat, just to take it off next chapter, never seeing it again.

Also my character is hidden within my post. Try to find it!

I made Wolt as close as possible with My Unit. I even used the right letters(I believe it was made up of hiragana right?). I was gonna have him be an archer, but nothing is salvaged by that horrendous 5 mov. I'll just reclass to Sniper after promotion.

I made Wolt as close as possible with My Unit. I even used the right letters(I believe it was made up of hiragana right?). I was gonna have him be an archer, but nothing is salvaged by that horrendous 5 mov. I'll just reclass to Sniper after promotion.

In Lunatic archer actually isn't that half bad. The early prologue chapters are terrible as an archer but after that it seems to get slightly better.

I had a lot of fun modifying my character for the hell of it. I started with this :

hannibal.png

Then I made an emo mage :

crawlinginmyskin.png

And behold the female Lowen, complete with a cloth covering her mouth :

wtflolwut.png

Edited by Mr. Belzebuth

I had a lot of fun modifying my character for the hell of it. I started with this :

hannibal.png

You idea stealing BASTARD.

You'll be hearing from my lawyer about this

I didn't know that when recreating it, as I'm not actually playing on an emulator. My real afro-eyepatch-pirate-dude is a Pirate (same clothes as a fighter)

I was joking anyway.

It seems like they're all offered in the choices, and Marth offers to take them off... there's a few yes/nos which don't affect your looks (like in the first couple prologues). Riff wants to make you bald :D

Haven't used photobucket in forever... :o

myunit.png

Promoted in Chapter 4 :P

Since you can change classes, I believe you can pick your armor you want and just play through the prologue, then change your class. That's a little more customized look. But beware, on the harder difficulties, it probably won't be worth the effort surviving the Prologue just for a whatever-you-want body.

Edited by Celice