A complete chapter map view of FE4

Tables

[spoiler=Complete world map]2md4ay8.jpg

Bigger version

World Map

I made this just now from the maps on the site, because I wanted to see what it looked like; and if there was anything interesting to note from it. And now it exists :awesome:. If you're wondering how I made it, it was 45 minutes with good old paint (I could have used GIMP, but I'm not very familiar with it). I simply tried for the most part to find identical features in each chapter and have them overlap, which occasionally proved interesting (Silesia/Ch4 took a while to add). I didn't add them in a particular order - I started with the Prologue and worked from there. Here's some things I've noticed about it.

The Endgame map partially overlaps the chapter 3 map - almost showing the land connection between Augusty and Grandbell.

The prologue gets squashed under lots of other maps. Ch 1, Ch 2, Ch 10 and Endgame all overlap it. It's kinda obvious if you think about it, but it made me lol.

All of first gen, plus Ch. 10 and endgame, link together, but chapters 6-9 are separate, with no way to link them (that I can see)

Some castles move between chapters! The ones I remember are Barhara (and if you check the individual chapter maps and compare it's location to nearby scenery, you can see it quite clearly), Mease (Ch 9 home castle), and Augusty (Ch 3 home castle)

Scenery often changes dramatically inbetween chapters. Most obvious is Ch 4 - Ch 5, which goes from snow to clear, but also features often move significantly. South and North Augusty is the biggest offender, changing pretty significantly between the two maps.

So... yeah. This map is the entirety of FE4, pretty much.

Sweet. I tried this once, but the 6-9 hung me up and I just let it go.

If you look at the chapter openings for Thracia, the villages on the coast of Chapter 8 are some of the villages. So you could label them if you wanted to.

If you look at the chapter openings for Thracia, the villages on the coast of Chapter 8 are some of the villages. So you could label them if you wanted to.

Umm... could you explain this?

What I mean is, if you look at the chapter intros in Thracia 776, they show the names and locations of the villages. Most of the villages are in the same location as the ones on the map for Holy War.

If you took the time to watch them, you'd be able to lable and make a full map almost.

He means the map of the fifth game. The villages of Ch8 and in Thracia 776's map overlap, meaning it's possible, for example, for one of the village of Ch8 to be Fiana, and so on.

Ah, got ninja'd...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh, I see. Hm, could do. If I did that, I'd also make Ch 5's map go over Ch 4's, and Endgame's over Ch 5's (which is easy enough). But, eh, that's just a few villages. Maybe Fiana (because it's important) and the castles I could label, but that would be all I think I would be bothered with :P.