Can someone explain these situations?

Flying Shogi

1.Please look at the picture below.(Click on the picture to see it better) When I try to use the Physic staff, it won't show the staff's range within the 49 tile(7x7) perimeter. But Starting from the 8x8 tiles and beyond, it shows it. I was trying to make the Physic staff have more uses but it came out to this. In the "Minimum-Max Range" box, I put "1-All" since it carries the "MP/2" effect since FE6 modules don't have the "MAG/2" or "MP/2" option

2. I want to change Long Bow's animation. I made Long Bow's 3-10 but it looks too boring just shooting an arrow that far with only showing an arrow flying through the sreen. So I wanted to add an animation to it. That animation will be Aureloa's animation to give it a "Heaven's Arrow" feeling.

3. I want to make the Magic classes in FE6 to have 2 Magic types for attacking like FE8.(Sages can use Light and Anima Magic, Druid can use Anima and Dark Magic etc.) The problem is, I don't know if I have to insert an animation to it so it won't glitch while it plays in animation. I did change the Dark Breath, Fire stone, Divine Dragon stone to be 2 range without inserting an animation and it didn't glitch so I was wondering if it works the same for the Magic classes

Edited by UberLughFTW

1. I think the best way to fix that is changing physic's range back to MAG/2

2. If you want both an arrow and the aureola animation you'll need to insert an animation that uses both the arrow and the aureola animations, or if you want it to shoot an aureola you can try changing it on the "Spell association editor" module (also give to longbow the "magic Weapon" ability to avoid animation issues)

3. Magic uses the same animation for all magical classes.

(that means you can give any type of magic to any magical classes)

Edited by Viyut

1. I think the best way to fix that is changing physic's range back to MAG/2

2. If you want both an arrow and the aureola animation you'll need to insert an animation that uses both the arrow and the aureola animations, or if you want it to shoot an aureola you can try changing it on the "Spell association editor" module (also give to longbow the "magic Weapon" ability to avoid animation issues)

3. Magic uses the same animation for all magical classes.

The Nightmare for FE6 doesn't have the "MAG/2" option.

It doesn't have that either.

:facepalm: I forgot that (just revert Physic to his default settings, that is no range)

Edited by Viyut

:facepalm: I forgot that (just revert Physic to his default settings, that is no range)

It's default setting was 3-10 when I looked in Nightmare. Are you sure putting "No Range" will fix the problem?

It's default setting was 3-10 when I looked in Nightmare. Are you sure putting "No Range" will fix the problem?

:facepalm: Nevermind it, my rom is screwed up

Edited by Viyut

:blink: Strange i opened it too and it showed up "no range" are you sure that's not something else's range

Maybe I looked at it wrong. I was editing that stuff around 1 A.M. in the morning

Edited by UberLughFTW

Is it not opening? Try opening the modules first then the ROM.

That's not it (when i load the Physic's data on nightmare it shows the range of the previous weapon loaded)

Did you misclick?

No i checked it many times and it always happens i think it's either my rom or the module's fault.

Edit:Corrected typos

Edited by Viyut

No i checked it many times and it always happens(and only on physic's data) i think it's either my rom or the module's fault.

Edit:Corrected typos

You sure you clicked on "Libro" ? Becasue that's physics's name in the program

You sure you clicked on "Libro" ? Becasue that's physics's name in the program

Yeah, i did (that's Physic's name on FE4 and FE5)

That also happens on Rescue and Warp (Maybe it's coded to have no specific range?)

Damn it, it happens on almost all staves sans Heal, mend, recover, MShield

Edited by Viyut

Yeah, i did (that's Physic's name on FE4 and FE5)

That also happens on Rescue and Warp (Maybe it's coded to have no specific range?)

Damn it, it happens on almost all staves sans Heal, mend, recover, MShield

Try redownloading the Modules. Maybe that can help

Try redownloading the Modules. Maybe that can help

:blink: They are still not working. But nevermind(just try changing physic's range until it works)

:blink: They are still not working. But nevermind(just try changing physic's range until it works)

I'm trying to change Bors into a Sage to see if the staffs work but it's not working. He stays a Knight

Edited by UberLughFTW

I'm trying to change Bors into a Sage to see if the staffs work but it's not working. He stays a Knight

Change his class to a mage or a sage on the "chapter 1 army editor" also change his spear level on the "character editor" to "None"

Change his class to a mage or a sage on the "chapter 1 army editor" also change his spear level on the "character editor" to "None"

It worked. "No Range" in the Physic data worked.

One more thing, Is there a way to make the normal mode enemy stats to have hard mode stats and manually set the Hard mode stats?

If not, how can we change enemy stats?

If you want to increase enemy stats you could:

1.Increase Enemy bases(Somewhat dangerous)

2.Change Enemy growths(makes endgame fun)

3.you can also change the enemy inventory(this is the reason FE5 is hard)

This is all tedious work that takes the longest time to do(if i were you, i would just play it on hard)

Edited by Viyut

If you want to increase enemy stats you could:

1.Increase Enemy bases(Somewhat dangerous)

2.Change Enemy growths(makes endgame fun)

3.you can also change the enemy inventory(this is the reason FE5 is hard)

This is all tedious work that takes the longest to do(if i were you, i would just play it on hard)

Is there a way to make the game to be on hard mode the first time playing or taking out normal mode? Because I gave nearly every unit decent boosts( but not overboard) and if someone plays it first time around(normal), it'll be easy to beat.

Edit:Oh yeah, don't you mean FE6?

Edited by UberLughFTW

Is there a way to make the game to be on hard mode the first time playing or taking out normal mode? Because I gave nearly every unit decent boosts( but not overboard) and if someone plays it first time around(normal), it'll be easy to beat.

Beat normal once, and include a savestate of the Endgame on a folder(if you plan to release it)

Edit: No, FE6 is hard because of the enemy stats, FE5 is hard because of...well everything on it makes it harder(even the capture system)

Edited by Viyut