Death keeps killing me.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was several years before either were ever thought of.

And both were relatively easy, IMHO. PoR's is a total pussy when you realize he's using the assistance of Death to put up even a moderate challenge.

I thought PoR was supposedly the easiest 'vania, at least in a while. OoE was supposedly the hardest recent one but I don't see it.

CotM's Dracula is actually really easy, but the first battle with him has an attack that you can't dodge without certain DSS combos and the second has a meteor attack that's dodge-able, but very difficult to do so without a DSS combo. The rest of their attacks are pathetic (but not Camilla pathetic; I no damage her every time).

I thought PoR was supposedly the easiest 'vania, at least in a while. OoE was supposedly the hardest recent one but I don't see it.

CotM's Dracula is actually really easy, but the first battle with him has an attack that you can't dodge without certain DSS combos and the second has a meteor attack that's dodge-able, but very difficult to do so without a DSS combo. The rest of their attacks are pathetic (but not Camilla pathetic; I no damage her every time).

OoE is evil on its first playthrough. Also, there's the Level 1 Cap option...

OoE was never hard. Unless you actually PICKED Hard. Level 1 cap is broken if you carry power ups and with Shanoa, equipment (although Albus mode might still be somewhat hard even with carried power ups; I'm not sure :P).

OoE was never hard. Unless you actually PICKED Hard. Level 1 cap is broken if you carry power ups and with Shanoa, equipment (although Albus mode might still be somewhat hard even with carried power ups; I'm not sure :P).

Even with equipment, Shanoa's only gonna take so many hits, and only one if you're using the Death Rings...

Light/Dark - I no damaged every boss before they attacked.

Nideathsco - Obliterate enemies, and with the Heart Cuirass, you can take off the Death Rings and be dodge happy without worrying about anything because if you do get hit, you can just farm hearts from a candle.

I stand by that carrying equips breaks Hard Level 1 for Shanoa. I did it no problem and I'm notoriously lazy.