Reverse Mafia

Fayt Zelpher

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sync: Does not exist

I woke up at the same time you made that post >_>

Just got here so I'll ##Vote: Sync for not existing.

SCHOOL MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU KNOW IT

BTW, I'm mason, so KILL ME PLEEEEEEEEASE

## Vote: Sync, just to help end this day.

How many more votes are needed for a majority?

Votes, in order:

Psych: Snike

Snike: Core

Slayer: Pysch

Raymond: Tables

Tables: Bal

Tables: unvote

Snike: unvote

Raymond: unvote

Raymond: Snike

Tables: Slayer

Slayer: unvote

Core: Slayer

Weapons: Sync

Votes, by total:

Hang Snike: 2 (Psych, Raymond)

Hang Slayer: 2 (Tables, Core)

Hange Sync: 1 (Weapons)

Does this accurately summarize the situation, or did I snafu something?

We're nowhere near consensus, and nowhere near majority at this point. Most people haven't yet voted once, myself included. I've been busy almost all day, and this thread had fallen off the list of active topics, so I nearly forgot about it, until just most recently.

Let me go read back over the information from the beginning again. At this point, I find myself feeling slightly suspicious or Pysch and Slayer, but that may end up being nothing, I need to confirm.

For now I will put a pressure vote on ##Weapons of Mass Construction. I want to see him talk a bit more, and this may get the job done. There's still nearly 20 hours left in the day phase, and I think putting down my final vote at this point would be premature. We can still try to learn a lot, guys.

Getting people to talk is always useful. If he doesn't talk, we haven't really lost anything but an inactive player, if he does, then we have information to refer back to.

Yeah. The issue is, if you're away unexpectedly for a short period of the time, it might come across as scummy, or in this case, clean.

Just realised something... if we lynch a traitor, then traitor + maf could get screwed on D2 (assuming maf, cult and mason target a different traitor). So I'm not voting yet, because if WoMC is traitor...

Bear in mind we have to lynch... we have to take a chance on a player. If we lynch a traitor, then tomorrow it could be, at worst, 3+2 Traitors+Mafia, 2 Cult, 2 Masons. And it's unlikely to be quite that bad.

So, I guess attempts at additional discussion have failed. Time to consolidate the votes then?

Which group feels least secure about their choice of 'S' name to lynch? Which group feels most confident?

Gonna go with ##WoMC. Immediately pointing a finger at someone who hadn't been online yet when 24 hours hadn't passed seems somewhat fishy.

...Didn't you do that?

Anyway, WoMC hasn't said anything yet. This worries me, but killing an inactive traitor isn't as bad as killing an active one anyway, and there's any chance he could be Mason/Cult.

Oh, and you guys have 4 hours left to come up with something before your 48 hours are done.

(Of course, as long as there is sufficient discussion going on, I'm not going to cut the day phase unless you want me to.)