I can reclass any (reclass units that is) male units to any class?

I read the new features and this one just made me wanna buy the game even more! With this feature I get a wide range of growth rates. I use reclass alot to make my units shine where they need to. Like I always made Barst a Knight for a few level ups to rase his defence. And with this feature I can make the already broken units even more broken :drool: Though this will be hard to do on Lunatic, it'll still be fun. My unit can start as an Archer and finish as a Horseman!

Yeah, if you beat Hard Mode.

FE has never been an "if" rather a "when." I never really had a hard time with an FE except for FE5 and FESD H5. But the more intense the more I shine.

Edited by JosefLior

Sound interesting, i could finally replace Merric or Eleran's boring mage sprites and make them dark mageNewYearsEmoticon.gif

Is there any action replay code for already unlocking this?

Ah, Fire Emblem succumbing more and more like its recruit-storyless-generics-and-assign-job sRPG system counterparts.

Oh no, my ridiculously generic video game characters are being recognized for the lifeless beings they are.

As soon as you beat Hard or higher the option is permanently enabled. No one's got it yet, but I think Reverse mode probably will be selected in a similar way to Casual/Classic.

I'm pretty sure it shows up as a new mode under Lunatic. Specifically it's called Lunatic' with the ' being intentional. That's the impression I got reading one of the jp wikis.. but I could be totally wrong. Here's where I got the info from:

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.gamerp.jp%2Ffe%2F&sl=ja&tl=en

Check the 'differences in difficulty' section.

Apparently beating Lunatic mode also adds more stuff to the intermission store.

Edited by mjemirzian