Fire Emblem 4 Crack Pairing Playlog

CassieCinders

When I was watching Zak's FE4 video's I got an urge to play the game again. I didn't really want to do a basic pt, though, so after talking to Astra I decided upon a crack pairing run with some very unusal pairings as the title suggests. He then told me to make a playlog, sooooooooooooooo here it is.

Planned pairings:

Noish/Aideen

Levin/Ayra

Claude/Lachesis

Midir/Sylvia

Azel/Briggid

Fin/Tailto

Holyn/Fury

I'll be mentioning turn counts regularly starting in chapter 2, but I can't remember what they were in the first 2 chapters, so yeah.

PROLOGUE~:

So, I decided to try using everyone this time (again), the first few turns were pretty basic, like most FE4 turns, nothing special.

The RNG pretty much hates me, though. Alec getting hit constantly by Barbarian, and Cuan missing with Ethlin standing next to him x_x

It also made me realize how much I loooooooooooove canto.

I seem to be playing faster than usual, dunno if that's good thing, since it means less defensive and more offensive >.>

Lex and Azel went north and then towards Jungby like normally to save the villages. Azel entered one, as did Lex, saved one for Midir. The Speed Ring one was saved by Sigurd, I kinda forgot it was there =/

The last one...well, first =p was also saved by Sigurd.

Noish and Alec got some lucky kills. Cuan killed DiMaggio after missing first with Ethlin next to him x_x

Sigurd claimed Jungby aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here's Alvis and our silver swordie =3

In the meantime Alec, Fin, Lex and Azel took care of most barbarians, the rest joining in the next turn.

So yeah, y'all know what happens, Sigurd gets the silver sword, rapes some bandits, almost rapes the boss and on turn 16 I have Noish finish him off (he'll need the exp to be at least a halfway decent daddy).

CHAPTER 1:

Proceeding to chapter 1, I have them all compete in the area

Sigurd beat the arena, Noish got to 5, Alec to 4, Arden to 4, Fin to 4 (lolwut, he usually gets to 5), Cuan to 5, Midir to 6 (lol), Azel to 4 and Lex to 2 ._.

oh, and Ethlin to 3

Considering dropping Alec after chapter 1, he's slowing down the team and he's no future father, so yeah.

Also, soooooooooooooo dropping Dew. Without boss abuse he just doesn't get there, so there goes "using everyone" >_>

I'll probably end up killing Beowulf, whatever.

So, Cuan lured in part of Kinbois' gnag, leaving him at 1HP. Healed him and had my team attack his, 3/4th of it ending up dead. Kinbois still alive. Kinbois haaaaaaaaaaad to attack Midir, who survived, and then Sigurd attack Kinbois and Noish killed him.

Sigurd went to Genoa, moving one space out of Ayra's range to draw in the bandits and get Ayra moving, while the rest took care of the team chasing Aideen and Dew. The boss didn't fucking die, so I needed an extra turn. Moved everyone back a tad so Ayra couldn't attack anyone and THEN seized Genoa the turn after.

So yeah, the usual, recruiting Ayra, up north finishing off 2 hesistant bandits >.>

Team moves down, Ayra lures in the fighters, they all attack her and miss and then die/end up at low health 8D

Cleaned up that mess and moved on to Gandolf. Had Alec and Midir do some chip damage while Sigurd used the big guns..err, swords, and was keeping Noish close to Aideen at all times (to prevent that slut, yes slut, her son fucking looks like Lex and her daughter like Azel, from running off with Azel/Midir/Jamka).

So, Sigurd took out his shiny silver on Gandolf and Fin made the final blow. Had Ayra do the arena, she lost at 6, and the rest move towards Jamka while Midir went for the village.

So yeah...Jamka...I was kinda careless here and had my army advance before Aideen and Noish could catch up, meaning I pretty much had to block off Jamka because he'd kill Dew otherwise. Managed to recruit him, of course, though.

Azel, Fin, Arden, Alec, Cuan and Midir went to Marpha for arena while the rest went north and Lex got his Hero Axe.

Had Deirdre silence Sandima and dodge a few enemies, then my team advanced and killed the squad guarding Verdane. Jamka moved up to Sandima and killed him. Aideen and Ethlin warped 2 units home for arena. Eventually they all got home barring Sigurd, Ethlin and Aideen and entered the arena.

Barring Dew, Azel, Arden and Ethlin everyone reached Lv. 6 of the arena, Lv. 7 or finished the arena. Aideen didn't compare of course, Ethlin and Dew got 3, Arden got 5, Azel got 4. Cuan, Fin, Sigurd, Ayra, Noish and Jamka all finished it.

Sigurd seized on Turn 37.

I'll post stats later on, since I'll go to sleep soon.

Edited by Enjolras

Maybe you should try Jamka and Fury. That seems like a worst pairing for her than Holyn.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I'm not necessarily looking for bad pairings. I'm looking for very weird/unusual ones.

Levin/Ayra is awesome wtf. >:

SkaSety d00d. D:

Out.

Could you maybe try to pair Tiltyu with Holyn/Dew instead of Arden? To see if Tinny can inherit and use Sword Skills while she is an unpromoted enemy.

Also Azel X Briggid is pretty good. Faval has Ichival so he doesn't care much about his father, and Patty gets the ability to steal and do good damage from range with magic swords.

Edited by Krad

Could you maybe try to pair Tiltyu with Holyn/Dew instead of Arden? To see if Tinny can inherit and use Sword Skills while she is an unpromoted enemy.

Also Azel X Briggid is pretty good. Faval has Ichival so he doesn't care much about his father, and Patty gets the ability to steal and do good damage from range with magic swords.

Since I'm not using Dew and Holyn is alrzady taken I fear not.

Though I have savestates enough of chapter 3 where Dew/Holyn is still free, as is Tailto, so I could try it out afterwards.

Although I'm 99.99% sure Tinny doesn't inherit sword skills.

And as I said, it's about crack pairings, not bad pairings.

DewXTiltyu is almost as weird as ArdenXTiltyu and the children will be much better than ArdenXTiltyu. I mean your going for strange pairing, not strangest. Arden and Tiltyu makes the kids downright useless, while nabs them worse bases but phenominal growths(except for magic, which no big deal or otherwise LexXTiltyu wouldn't work. It's still beter than ArdenXTiltyu)Try pairing Arden with Sylvia. It's odd and it gets a high def dancer and healer(assuming you train them).

Character stats at the beginning of chapter 2:

Character Lv HP Str Mgc Skl Spd Lck Def Res
Sigurd    12 42 19  0   13  13  9   11  3 
Noish     9  37 12  0   9   9   5   12  0
Alec      7  36 10  0   11  13  5   10  1
Arden     7  40 15  0   5   4   3   15  0
Fin       7  37 11  0   14  13  10  10  2
Cuan      10 39 18  0   11  11  5   12  3
Midir     7  36 10  1   8   11  4   10  1
Azel      6  34 1   12  8   11  2   2   6
Jamka     10 40 12  0   14  16  6   9   0
Lex       14 42 12  0   11  13  10  16  0
Dew       3  29 4   1   7   15  12  1   0
Deirdre   5  27 0   15  9   13  7   3   18
Ethlin    8  34 6   8   12  15  8   6   8
Ayra      11 38 15  3   21  19  4   9   1
Aideen    7  31 1   14  8   10  13  1   10

CHAPTER 2:

So yeah, chapter 2 arena

Lex actually managed to easily beat everyone, so he got the right to recruit Holyn (I got damn lucky there, only 29 hit ._.)

Azel bought the thunder tome which got him to Lv. 4 of the arena.

Deirdre reached 4 as well with her Aura through sheer luck, seriously.

Ethlin didn't get past the 3rd opponent (Lance knight).

Arden reached 5 with his Slim Sword, which went to Dew afterwards.

Jamka sold his Killer Bow after clearing the arena and bought a Steel Bow, since I like that Killer one better on Midir (who needs a powerful bow like that to be of good use for me)

Midir reached lv 7 with it.

Sigurd reached Lv 7 as well, cleared the arena after doing some other characters first.

Cuan cleared the arena with relative ease, only the Thunder Mage in 6 posed a challenge.

Noish got to Lv. 5, I'll need to keep him close to Aideen since she's more fond of Jamka atm.

Dew reached Lv. 3 after which I moved his Slim Sword back to Arden

Fin reached until the 6th opponent, the thunder mage, and lost.

Ayra beat the arena very easily with a Steel Sword.

Gave Holyn the Steel Blade and saw him rape the arena until the last opponent, who raped him in return >.>

Alec got beaten at 4.

I'm under the impression fin makes good use of his Skill Ring, Sigurd's gonna lose his Speed Ring soon, though, since he doesn't seem to need it at all, nor make very good use to it compared to others.

Let's get started now =3

Ethlin got her shiny Light Sword on turn one, while Noish glued to Aideen and Ayra kept away from the males a bit.

Midir weakened Elliot a lot and Fin got the kill, but not before dropping rather low on HP.

I'm gonna try finishing Heirhein off before turn 11 so I can get Bargain for Aideen, but then Ethlin is sure ognna have some healing work I fear..

So my mounted units moved towards Philip, Ethlin Light Swords him, followed by Midir doing some damage and Lex making the grand finish. The others cleared some armours (lover bonus for Cuan =3)

So Lex, Cuan and Midir all do some damage to Boldo and I seize Heirhein on Turn 10, which is the fastest I've ever done. My other untis just move up a bit and I press end turn~

Levin and Sylvia show up. Levin kills a bandit while Lex lures in the lance/duke knights up north, the rest simply moves northward and Arden goes towards his beloved pursuit ring.

I carefully build a barrier for the Voltz mercenaries, in the meantime Fin gets his shiny new HEROOOOOOOOOOO LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE 8D

Oh, and Levin and Sylvia fight some bandits. (Yes, Sylvia fights.)

And Arden gets a shiny new pursuit ring 8D

Most knights attack Sigurd, he kills them all but Voltz. Beowulf attacks Sigurd and expectedly dies in combat, but since I don't give a shit about Beowulf unless I plan to pair him, I don't care that he's dead.

Fin finishes Voltz and gets the elite ring, which he'll keep until promotion, which he'll reach early next chapter so he can take on the Cross Knights with relative ease.

For some reason the armors don't attack Lex >.>

Also, all bandits are dead now (Turn 17)

Anphony is cleared, some units already start returning to Nodion while Fin, Lex (near promotion), Sigurd, Cuan, Ethlin, Aideen and Noish clean up.

Levin and Sylvia move towards the main army, Ethlin and Aideen can return some units.

Lex reaches Lv. 20, Azel (who also stayed behind) gets the kill on Macbeth and the shield ring, which he'll probably put to halfway decent use =3

Sigurd seizes Anphony (Turn 20)

I finish my turn (move some units, etc..) and close the emulator since I gtg.

Continue:

I promoted Lex, first time he's promoted this early for me since normally I don't use him as much this early on ._.

So yeah, my units all moved towards Nodion, except Levin who stays in Evans, and Ayra who'll come to join him so I can start hooking them up (she doesn't suffer much from missing out on the exp).

In the meantime I have Aideen and Noish raid the villages.

Also, Arden is still trash, even with the pursuit ring, if I can pull it off fast enough I'm considering pairing Tailto with fin rather than Arden >.>

Levin raped the arena easily =3

Hmm, I guess Arden can kill now, though, he finished one of the Lance knights.

So yeah, took care of the troops raiding Nodion (Turn 26) and the second batch the turn after.

So...now to watch out for those damn ballista's. Oh, and Aideen got her bargain ring (Turn 28)

Aaaaaaaaaaaand had Lex and Sigurd gang up on and beat Clement (Turn 29), mainly because some units where in ballista danger. Holyn finished the arena (turn 30) while Levin took down the Fury squad from the top of the castle.

Levin recruits Fury (turn 31) and moves with Ayra towards the army, Noish and Aideen continue on the villages, Fury flies north, my squad makes a formation to take on Zain with Lex, Sigurd, and Cuan up front and Jamka and Midir right behind them. (Turn 34)

THOSE STUPID NODION KNIGHTS ATTACKED ONE OF ZAIN'S TROOPS AND GOT GANGED UP...and they survived =D

My team attacks the knights, and they attack me, one of the Nodion knights died ;~;

and Lachesis makes very good use of her prayer sword //sigh of relief

Turn 40: entire team reached Agusty, barring Noish, Aideen, Levin and Ayra

Turn 41: Azel gets to kill off Shagall after Midir weakens him, but I don't seize yet because a village is left.

Turn 42: Aideen takes the last village, a returned Midir clears the arena, as does Fin and Alec reaches 6.

Sigurd seizes the castle

END CHAPTER 2

Unit stats shall come up in the next part.

@Sophius: Since I don't intend to use Dew a lot anymore, I'm def. not piaring him since the kids will have terrible bases then. I am considering pairing Tailto with Fin if I'm fast enough in ch 3, though.

Edited by Enjolras

......Sooooo, no Knight ring eh? =\

So I guess this is a careless playlog type thing.

*sigh* Nope..

Oh well, it's an item I don't really care for, nor need really..

Compared to my usual play style, yes, otherwise, not really, and I DID get the bargain ring, which I usually just let pass.

CHAPTER 3:

Ptstats.jpg?t=1279813479

(This is muuuuuuuuuuch easier than the code thing, seriously >_>

Sigurd reaches Lv. 6 of the arena, Cuan has to cut off at 5, Ethlin reaches only 4 =(

Fin effortlessly beats the arena 8D

He promotes and sells his Elite Ring.

Alec fights till lv 4

Arden reaches 5 8D

Lex clears the arena with little effort.

Midir reaches 7 with little to no effort and loses then =(

Dew doesn't get past the first opponent >.>

Ayra reaches Lv. 6 and loses to that damn Hero Lance

Holyn beats the arena with little effort.

Levin gets raped by n°5, the dk mage

Lachy reaches Lv 3 with her new Silver Sword =3

Fury reaches Lv. 5 by switching through Slim, steel and slayer

Azel sadly loses at 3

Jamka reaches 7 with a new Silver Bow

Noish gets to 5, combined with yet another screwy level up (only hp gain =( )

Deirdre doesn't get past no° 1 either.

Turn 1:

I have Fin, Cuan and Sigurd sortie to take on the armors east of the castle (after which Sigurd will go save the villages up north) and Fury fly out for the northwest village. Lex goes out to take on the Lance Knights to the west alone. The rest stays near the castle and makes a formation. Ethlin gets some return staff abuse, since she needs to promote ASAP for me.

Turns 2/3:

Fin, Sigurd and Cuan take out the leader and one armor, and plan to take out the rest in the next turn.

Lex gets in position to draw in some knights, but not all.

Fury moves northward more.

The rest stays put. Two Lance knights get beaten by Lex on the enemy phase.

Turn 4:

Lex beats the Duke Knight

Fin beats the last armor and he and cuan start returning while Sigurd proceeds towards the villages.

The rest starts moving north to take on the armors and bow knights. Lex beats the other lancek nights on the enemy phase (YAY FOR HIS AWESOME HERO AXE)

Turn 5:

Fury attacks, but doesn't kill the bandit.

The others take out the 2 enemy squads, Levin and Jamka take out the general easily while Ayra goes for the Bow Knight, the others take down their subordinates, wouldn't have pulled this off without Sylvia. A low hp Arch Knight remains. Sigurd takes out a bandit.

Turn 6:

The troup goes north further, fury kills the bandit and is heavily wounded. Noish and Aideen hook up =D

Turn 7:

Take out the mage troup; I don't let Fury kill the bandit, it's too dangerous with her low HP.

During the enemy phase some enemies suicide against Ayra and Fin, Ayra's good avoid saved her neck here.

Turn 8:

the rest of the Madino knights fall, Fin initiates fighting Jacoban and Sigurd kills him and seizes. Midir kills the bandit Fury should've killed. I start returning everyone to the home castle ASAP to take out Eltshan.

Turn 9/10/11:

I return more units while Eltshan advances. Move out some units on turn 11

Turn 12:

I return Sylvia (cuz Lachesis needs to reach Eltshan D=) and take out all but 2 Cross Knights. Lachesis talks to Eltshan. Fury survives an enemy attack with only 1HP =o

Turn 13:

Mounted units (barring Fin, including Holyn and Fury) go for Silvall, the rest for Madino.

Turn 14:

Ethlin and Aideen go for the castle, the rest takes their planned movement.

Turn 15:

Ethlin promotes and reaches lv 6 of the arena. She sells her return staff

Lex draws in some armors.

Turn 16:

My units near Silvall wipe out some armors. Others move towards Madino.

Turn 17:

Papillon wiped out by Midir. All but 2 Draco knights and one Bow Armor survive (Fury is out of the amor's reach), the rest keeps advancing and Aideen becomes promotion-ready.

Turn 18:

Aideen uses her return ring. Noish, Midir and Sigurd take down Shagall.

I seize Silvall and all the rest moves towards Madino/Orgahill (Also: Lex, Azel and Ayra take a village, Lachesis goes one level up in the arena and buys a return staff.)

-INTERMISSION-

It seems like I'll be able to do Tailto/Fin =3

-CONTINUE-

Turn 19:

Fin got weakened during the last enemy phase, so I pull him back a bit to Madino. Cuan gets Gae Bolg, Fury moves north. The rest towards Madino. Claude and Tailto try to escape the island (for Tailto/Fin) and Briggid goes towards them. Fin survives an attack from Pizarl in the enemy phase.

Turn 20:

aideen will have to Libro some of the Silvall gang, since they're pretty low on HP now.

Took out all bandits but the 3 on the bridge (Azel, in need of exp, took out the boss)

Briggid kills the village bandit.

Tailto and Claude keep moving (I'm not having Claude reserve yet, since Tailto is pretty safe for now with her 8HP)

The remaining bandits attack Levin, Lachesis and Jamka who all do some sufficient damage.

Turn 21:

I give Azel another kill, and Noish nabs the stat up village.

The other kill goes to Levin, since Lachesis couldn't pull it off.

Fury keeeeeeeeeeeeps going north.

Tailto takes out a bandit aaaaaaaaaaaand I notice I'm playing a rom that was edited to give Tailto Major Tordo and Tor Hammer, so I have to switch roms >_>

Turn 22:

New rom, Fury and Tailto gang up on a bandit while staying safe

Cuan can't win with the Gae Bolg in the arena >_>

Fin departs to save his future bride. The rest moves further towards Orgahill.

Turn 23:

Claude reserves after Tailto and Fury both take down a bandit.

Azel, Levin and Ayra get ready to take down Orgahill base.

Turn 24:

Fury kills a bandit, Tailto and Briggid prepare for enemy phase.

Fin, Lachesis, Arden and Jamka get ready for the rescue with Sylvia's help

Azel takes down an Orgahill guard

Sigurd clears the arena.

Alec ALMOST clears Lv 5 of the arena

Midir buys a Skill Ring for no apparent reason.

Turn 25:

Azel, Briggid and fury each kill a bandit.

Ethlin prepares for Leaf's inheritance: Light Sword

Turn 26:

Holyn raids a village, Briggid, Tailto and Fury finish off some more bandits, ditto for Azel

Other units move a bit. On the enemy phase Tailto, Briggid and Fin defeat nearly all bandits.

Turn 27:

All bandits down but one archer.

Azel starts fighting the boss.

I start putting Midir and Sylvia together for a while.

Turn 28:

Time to glue Tailto and Fin together.

Turn 29:

Lachesis returns Fin.

Holyn takes the last village.

Fin sells all his lances

Turn 30:

Tailto gets returned, Claude glues to Lachesis.

Turn 31:

Tailto goes in the arena: Level 5 (the dark mage)

She glues to Fin some more.

Turn 32:

Briggid gets Ichival.

Turn 33:

Ayra damages the boss, Lachesis uses her return staff on Jamka for exp

The boss gets put down to 11 health in his own turn.

Turn 34:

Fury glues to Holyn, Tailto to Fin, Midir to Sylvia, Ayra to Levin.

Azel kills Dobarl.

Turn 35/36:

Azel meets Briggid, our lovers stay together for a while.

Turn 37:

Dew gets the wind sword.

Azel and Briggid get warped home.

Briggid beats the arena.

Couple glue together.

Fury buys the Hero Lance and reaches arena 7

Turn 38:

Pairing

Turn 39:

Lachesis gets some exp with her return staff, pairing

Turn 40:

More exp for Lachesis, pairing.

Turn 41/42/43:

Pairing.

Turn 44:

Fin and Tailto hook up, further pairing till turn 50 while I'm at it.

Tailto arena's and beats it with her new elite ring (yay dancer for making her move twice)

Turn 45/46/47/48/49:

Pairing.

Also, Azel got to Lv. 4 of the arena and fin buys a magic ring for his future son.

Turn 50:

Seize.

Sooooooo, I did this one turn per turn, dunno why, just felt like it. I also recorded Fin's, Ethlin's and Cuan's final stats, which I'll post in the next log.

Have to stop playing for now >.>

Edited by Enjolras

CHAPTER 4:

Ptstatsch4.jpg?t=1279840700

So yeah, keeping the 4 gone units in the list simply to keep it complete.

ARENAAAAAAAAAAAA:

Sigurd: Eh, he beats it with little to no effort, long live the SILVER SWORD 8D

Lex: Same, lolhighdef+heroaxe

Alec: Reached the 4th opponent (Hero Lance peggy) with a bit of effort

Midir: Beats the arena and PROMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTES 8D

Holyn: Gets to opp 3, promotes, and finishes it while raping everything in sight =D

Ayra: Beats it and promotes with a fucking Steel Sword 8D

Aideen: Has little to no effort in raping the arena with a Thunder Tome 8D

Jamka: Rapes the first 4 with his Silver Bow, promotes, and rapes the rest while he's at it 8D

Arden: Beaten by the third guy (Forrest Knight)

Dew: Loses to the 1st guy, def. giving up on Dew...oh wait, I already did.

Tailto: Pretty much rapes the arena thorugh Tron+Wrath, Lv. 17 now =D

Briggid: Ichival, nuff said.

Claude: Reaches the 3rd guy with a fire tome >.>

Levin: Commits rape.

Noish: Until the Peg knight, even Wind Clipper isn't enough to beat her >.>

Lachesis: Only the 2nd opponent >.>

Fury: Gets till the 7th guy, she can't handle Volcanon, though >_>

Azel: Wind gets him to the 4th opp, the peg knight.

Turn 1:

FUCKING ACTION PACKED TURN as everyone leaves the castle and doesn't do shit.

Turn 2:

See above, but replaces leaves the castle with moves towards the enemy

Turn 3:

Holyn and fury gang up on the bandit to prove their future love =3

The rest...moves.

Levin and Ayra finaaaaaaaaaaally hook up.

Turn 4:

MAGE SCREWING

ONLY. 8D

(Cuvuli died by Sigurd's hand, since he was the only one who could reach the bastard)

Turn 5:

all mages dead, Claude's reserve staff was a lifesaver for low HP Sigurd and Jamka, and other medium hp'd characters

Noish gets a village.

Turn 6:

Midir gets a village, the rest gets in the forest for Deetva's attack

Enemy phase: Most of the squad suicided against Sigurd, 1/4th survives, Deetva attacks Lex and gets hurt pretty badly (Deetva, not Lex)

Turn 7:

All peggy's fall, except Deetva (all units seem to miss on her >.>

(Must be that prayer ring of hers >.>)

Turn 8:

Deetva tried to escape, but Azel, still wanting some good exp, finishes her off.

The rest moves for Thovae.

Turn 9:

Units move wtf!!

Turn 10:

Fury and Azel get a bandit each, Fury also takes the village it was raiding.

The rest moves.

Aideen reaches Lv. 30 with her Libro Staff

Turn 11:

Move, fight two Sword guys (their mage leader was already dead)

Turn 12:

Kill 2 blizzard mages (leader and bottom one)

Turn 13:

Kill last one + bandit

Turn 14:

No one...err, everyone moves.

Turn 15:

Dew finally raises the drawbridge.

Take out all but " armors and a wind mage.

Turn 16:

All enemies down, claude reaches Lv. 30 with Reserve.

Ayra takes out Maios (Hero Sword + Astra 8DDDDDDDDDDDDD)

Turn 17:

Sigurd seizes, start returning some units

Troops staying behind for Pamela: Arden (castle guard), Azel, Briggid, Jamka, Lex (all in the forests)

Turn 18:

Move some more units.

Turn 19:

Midir and Sylvia hook up.

Moving more units 8D

Turn 20:

Lolwut, Sylvia/Claude convo and Sylvia's already taken =3

More moving.

Mahnya dies in enemy phase ;~;

Turn 21:

Moooooooooooore moving >.>

Oh, and Sylvia wanders off to rescue a village for her Defence Sword

Turn 22:

Everyone who has to be home is home now.

Turn 23:

Claude gets on opponent further in the arena

Moving..

Turn 24:

Lucky prayer sword got Lachesis to opponent 5.

More moving.. ... ... ...

Turn 25:

More moving, take down wind mages w/ blizzard

Turn 26:

Tailto and Fury each take a civilian (the rest will go to Noish)

Turn 27:

Noish takes a civilian, bandits fall, some peggies fall up north too.

Tailto also gets promotion ready =D

Turn 28:

Another one for Noish, and decide to give the last one to Fury

some Silesia guards fall too.

Some more peggies fall as well.

Turn 29:

Taking care of last guards, some more peggies too.

Turn 30:

Thovae is finally safe, Donovan falls and seize Silesia 8D

Turn 31:

Aideen warps Jamka to Silesia

LEVIN GETS HOOOOOOOOOOOOLSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Noish gets another arena win, putting him at 5.

Moving team towards Lamia a small bit.

Turn 32:

Warp Lex to Silesia

Briggid and Azel finally hook up 8D

Turn 33:

Briggid warped to Silesia

Other units position to fight Lamia

Turn 34:

Some of Lamia's go down, she herself succumbs to Holsety 8D

Turn 35:

Last 2 Swordfighters and the priest of Lamia fall

Sylvia gets the def sword from the village.

Turn 36:

Aideen returns home, units move a bit to get to Daccar

Turn 37:

Azel saves a village

Sigurd, Levin, Midit and Lex take down the Zaxon guards

Turn 38:

Azel saves the last village

Levin kills Daccar WITH HOLSETY 8D, SIGURD SEIZES ZAXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

So this conlucdes chapter 4

I'll finish first gen tomorrow, since it's 3:30 fucking AM now ._.

Tailto stats in the next update will be those after her promotion, even though I didn't get around to ding it in this chapter, it'll be my first job in the next one.

Edited by Enjolras

Bad Enjolras!!!!!, for not promoting Tailto in Ch 4. Also, FinxTailto seems like an awesome pairing. Prayer+Wrath sounds really good.

Well, I could've done it if I was willing to wait a few turns for her to reach the castle, but since I was tired, I had to do it quick =(

Also, I'm thinking the same about Tailto/Fin. Pursuit doesn't hurt either, nor does the high luck growth, so yeah =3

CHAPTER 5:

chstatsch5.jpg?t=1279878332

I get the feeling the RNg is screwing with Noish, he barely gets anything but HP >_>

ARENA:

Sigurd: Easily beats the whole thing, duh

Arden: 4th opponent, also he sells his Pursuit ring.

Noish: Buys Pursuit Ring, reaches 4th opponent and promotes, and reaches 6 >_>

Alec: Falls to no°4

Lex: Reaches 4th guy and Lv. 30

Tailto: Beats it easily.

Ayra: Doesn't even git hit ONCE

Dew: Doesn't do shit

Levin: Holsety, also promotion

Fury: Reaches 4, promotes, and beats it

Lachesis: Beats n°2, promotes and

Briggid: Ichival...yeah..

Aideen: Reaches the 6th guy

Claude: Until n°4

Jamka: Falls to n°5

Azel: Falls in combat with the 4th dude

Midir: Falls to n°5 as well, sells his rings

Holyn: Dude n°4 for him

Turn 1:

Dew gives all his gold to Lachesis, kill off first 2 armors through promoted mounts+Sylvia

Others simply move, Alec, Ayra and Holyn go west for hte nearing attack, Lex and Fury go towards the 2 bandits north and south of Zaxon

Turn 2:

finish off all armors to the east, get Sigurd in position for Vylon, Ayra and co move further towards the western enemies, finish off 2 bandits

Turn 3:

Get units in position for Slaydar's knights, finish off some western guys and another bandit

Lots of enemies suicide against me in the enemy phase

Turn 4:

Finish off Slaydar's whole troop, he himself falls by Jamka's hand

All knights to the west falls too

Midir and Lex each move towards a village, Dew will loot one when the bandits are gone, dunno bout the other yet.

Turn 5:

Get in position for Andrei, Lachesis saves the village which Midir was heading for

All but 3 knights suicide against Levin (Andrei and 2 arch knights remain then)

Turn 6:

Azel and Briggid get proper revenge on Andrei

Turn 7:

Levin attacks, but doesn't kill Langbart, Alec gets put inside the castle for all eternity

Dew loots a village

Turn 8:

Briggid and Levin weaken Langbart, NOISH FUCKING KILLS HIM (Lolarmorcutter)

Sigurd seizes Lubeck.

Turn 9:

Sigurd repairs Tyrfing to full strength, units starts moving south for the Thracian attack

Lachesis saves a village

Turn 10:

Arden gets stuck in the castle forever too

Units going south, all Lesnters but Cuan die on the enemy phase

Turn 11:

More moving, Fury kills a Meteor mage

Cuan dies

Turn 12:

Fury kills another Meteo mage, Sigurd gets veeeeeeeeery close to Phinora

Turn 13:

More moving, kill some sleepers (one of them but sigurd to sleep cuz I forgot to equip Tyrfing grgrgegeeegerger)

Turn 14:

Levin plans to bait some Dragons

But they all ignore him, barring Magorn who dies to him =3

Ayra kills some of 'em too

Turn 15:

All but 4 dracos die, Midir kills Vaha

Turn 16:

Claude and Lachesis hook up, only Fury is single now

all dracos fall

Turn 17:

Warp Azel home for promotion, he reaches lv 6 Arena

Holyn and fury hook up

Turn 18:

Sigurd seizes Phinora

Turn 19:

From now on I'll simply be organizing my party for inheritance, so I'll skip to the turn where Levin attacks Leptor and will note down the inventories there

ITEM INHERITANCES:

Aideen: Relive, Silence, Warp, Libro, Restore, Recover, Bargain Ring

Noish: Pursuit Ring, Skill Ring

Lachesis: Prayer Sword, Silver Sword, Earth Sword, Cutter Sword, Return Ring, Return Staff, Live Staff

Claude: (useless) Valkyre Staff

Ayra: Iron Blade, Steel Sword, Hero Sword, Silver Blade, Wing Clipper, Steel Sword, Steel Blade

Levin: (useless) Holsety, Power Ring

Fury: Horseslayer, Hero Lance, Javelin, Steel Lance (+1 in convoy), Slim Sword, Slim Lance, Thief Sword

Holyn: Barrier Ring

Tailto: (useless) Tron, Thunder, Wind, Fire, Elite Ring

Fin: Magic Ring

Sylvia: Slim Sword, Defence Sword

Midir: Life Ring (shouldn't have made him sell it, but I forgot you get it from Ishtar in ch 10, and Corple comes earlier >_>)

Azel: Shield ring, Leg ring, Return Ring, Thunder Sword, Slim Sword, Wind Sword

Briggid: Steel Bow, Killer Bow, Silver Bow, Ichival

Turn 28:

Leptor attacks Levin

Turn 29:

Levin kills Leptor

Turn 30/31:

Sigurd moves

Turn 32:

Sigurd talks to Aida

Ceremony, battle of Barhara aaaaaand:

END GENERATION 1

Final stats for my characters in gen 1:

Finalstatspt.jpg?t=1279885133

Edited by Enjolras

Now the fun begins. I looking forward to seeing how effective each unit will be. These are my guesses:

Arthur will have sub par magic but will become a killing machine once he promotes and has access to swords.

Tinny will have poor magic, but this made up for by her skills. You can really have some fun with her if you throw her into a hoard of enemies

Lana will be as good of a healer as her mother statistically, but charge hurts making it imperitive that she does not see combat.

Lester will be an all-right unit once you get to ch. 8(he can't use anything but an iron bbow before than) but he won't kill much

Lakche will be a killing machine (as usual) with ridiculous spd and skl. Hopefully her spd base won't be too bad considering it will likely loop around.

Skasahar is pretty mch the same as Lakche only without sword inheritance and with an apitude for magic swords. However, you no longer have holsety to kill bosses with.

Nana will be an outstanding healer, probably your main healer for the game. She won't see much combat though.

Delmud will be useless besides functioning as charisma utility.

Leen is a dancer, her father doesn't matter that much.

Corpl will be mostly useless. Might be good to keep him in the back as an emergency healer though.

Patty will be a decent unit. Being great with magic swords and pursuit will definitely increase her usfulness as a thief.

Faval is impossible to mess up. An early prsuit pretty much doubles how effective he can be.

Fee will definitely be good with holyn as the father. He greatly compliments her stat growths.

Sety will be bit poor when it comes to offense, but his other stats will be good.

Make sure to tell me how close my predictions are.

Lakche will be a killing machine (as usual) with ridiculous spd and skl. Hopefully her spd base won't be too bad considering it will likely loop around.

Faval is impossible to mess up. An early prsuit pretty much doubles how effective he can be.

Lachke's Speed can't wrap around, unless both Levin and Aira have about 65 SPD each at the end of Gen 1. Which they won't. The reason Sety's SPD can wrap around is his ludicrous growth considering his high level - 13*1.05 = 13.65 base, plus the boost from Levin, which is likely close to 3, plus the boost from his mum, which might be about 0.8 to 1, and he easily exceeds 15. Even Altenna can't manage to wrap around, although she can get 0.1 points of STR away if Cuan and Ethin cap STR.

And Faval always starts with pursuit... for the same reason Briggid and Jamka start with pursuit...

Now the fun begins. I looking forward to seeing how effective each unit will be. These are my guesses:

Lester will be an all-right unit once you get to ch. 8(he can't use anything but an iron bbow before than) but he won't kill much

Skasahar is pretty mch the same as Lakche only without sword inheritance and with an apitude for magic swords. However, you no longer have holsety to kill bosses with.

Delmud will be useless besides functioning as charisma utility.

Make sure to tell me how close my predictions are.

Well, I can tell you (since I'm halfway chapter 6, but can't continue for a while) that Lester is in fact a killing machine already. YES WITH AN IRON BOW. Charge/cricital kicks in almost constantly and he makes good use of his avoid.

Lakche is indeed a killing machine, who doesn't even get hit.

You're correct for Skasaha too.

Delmud is pure, fresh, undeniable and utter crap. He's pretty much useless and can only kill enemies with less than 5HP.

More on that tomorrow, when I'll post the playlog =3

CHAPTER 6:

Starting Stats:

Characterstatschapter6.png?t=1279971029

Turn 1:

Skasha talks to Lakche, units move, Celice pwns a soldier on enemy phase

Turn 2:

Lakche pwns a soldier

Turn 3:

Reinforcements arrive, more enemies dying

Turn 4:

Delmud proves he is pure shit (4 dmg on axefighter lolwut)

More enemies die

Turn 5:

See above

Turn 6:

Yeah..right..

Turn 7:

^^

Turn 8:

Lester seems pretty good, Charge is a handy skill for him

Delmud is utter crap.

Only the neemies at Ganeishire remain

Turn 9/10:

Moving units

Turn 11:

Oifey weakens a bandit

Turn 12:

OMFGDELMUDFINISHESOFFTHATBANDIT!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't worry, he's still pure crap

Turn 13:

Ganeishire guards down, boss beaten by Celice

Turn 14:

Taking Ganeishire =3

Got Yuria ^__^

Turn 15:

Got Arthur/Fee, who seem promising. Fee kills a bandit.

Going for Johan

Making formation to recruit him easily (their out of Johan's range, but in range of some of his knights so i can get him ASAP next turn)

Turn 16:

Recruiting Johan with only one Axe knight dead and another damaged =3

Getting ready to take down Johalva

Arthur attacks the Sophara dude

Fee moves out to attack some bandits

Turn 17:

Those axe knights stole some kills in the last turn >_>

So yeah, Johalva's army down, he himself falls by Skasha's hand

Arthur takes down the Sophara guard with some wind~

Turn 18:

Gooooooooooooooing south, Celice moves towards Sophara

Turn 19:

See last one + Fee kills a bandit

Turn 20:

Enemy claims Isaac in the enemy phase =(

Turn 21:

Celice kills a bandit I forgot about

Skasha saves a village

Some axe knights die

Turn 22:

More axe knights die

Celice saves a village

Long live the Hero Sword.

Turn 23:

Good thing Lakche can dodge, because Schmidt nearly killed her ._.

Arthur saves a village

So some more axe knights fall, Lakche finishes Schmidt

Turn 24:

I'm having some fun with that berserk sword guys =3

So yeah, all axe knights down but one

Turn 25:

Celice saves another village, Arthur starts fighting Dannan whom he just reached.

DELMUD FUCKING KILLS THE LAST AXE KNIGHT HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE!!!

Turn 26:

Arthur fights some more with big bad Dannan, others keep on mooooooooooooovin'

Turn 27:

See previous

Turn 28:

Sophara finally seized, see previous >_>

Turn 29:

Yeah...right..

Turn 30:

Lester saves a village; the usual

Turn 31:

The usual

Turn 32:

Yep

Turn 33:

Fee/Celice convo

Turn 34:

Celice/Lana convo

Turn 35/36/37/38:

Arthur fights; Celice moves

Turn 39:

Isaac captured.

More Arhtur (this gives him some good exp, though =3)

Turn 40:

Same fighting, but Fee joins in with a javelin for speed.

Turn 41/42:

^^

Turn 43:

Lester joins in

Turn 44:

Fight

Turn 45:

Yuria gets Rizziah

Turn 46:

Fee thief swords Dannan and picks his gold

Turn 47:

Lester, Fee, Arthur and Celice attack him

Turn 48:

Arthur finishes it, Celice seizes Rivough.

My first opinions on the kids:

Lakche: Godly. She is a dodge machine whose skills kick in often and has some good power

Skasha: Lakche 2.0, Levin does well as his father, though that Holsety tome gets on my nerves >_>

Delmud: Pure; utter trash. He can't kill anything that has over 5HP >_>

Lester: Awesome. His skills kick in often and he puts the Pursuit ring to good use, even with an Iron Bow he's pretty good.

Fee: Pretty decent. She can only dodge well with swords, but she usually finishes the enemy off with her Hero Lance before they can hit her.

Arthur: He only got to fight against an Axefighter and Dannan, but from this I can judge he'll be a pretty good. Pursuit serves him well. That magic ring is NEEDED, though.

Lana: She's an excellent healer period.

I took waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long on this chapter, as I usually do when recruiting Johan >_>

CHAPTER 7:

Characterstatschapter7.png?t=1279992749

Arena:

Celice: Beats it with eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase =3

Oifey: See above x 1000

Lakche: Yeah...right (she beats it better than the last 2)

Yuria: Falls to the n°4 (ze sworzfightah)

skasha: See Lakche

Fee: Rapes it too

Lolmud: 4th enemy, with his new Silver blade

Arthur: Lolwindmagic, beats it easily

Lester: loses to the last guy

Johan: Loses to the fourth guy (swordfighter) with his Hero Axe

Turn 1:

Move out the units, Delmud/Oifey talk

Shanan gets his shiny new Balmung

Lenster units move to kill the bandits

Turn 2:

Shanan rapes a dk mage, Patty uses her return ring

Delmud, Lester, Johan and skasha take out some dk mages

Me units move~

Fin kills a bandit, Nanna and Leaf gang up on and weaken one

Enemy phase: Shanan takes out some guys

Turn 3:

Leaf and Fin kill a bandit each while Nanna heals Fin, who got in position for the Alster attack

Ripping some more dk mages to shreds

By making good use of Slim and Sleep swords, Patty beats the arena =D

Shanan finishes another dk mage

Turn 4:

Lester and Delmud finish off the last dk mage near the main party,

feeding Delmud kills seems to be the only viable option for training the fella

Shanan the dk mage killer

Fin weakens another sword armor. 2 low hp sword armors have Leaf in their range, the other's don't =D

Nanna attacks bandit

Turn 5:

Shanan beats one of the Yied guards

Fin and Leaf take an armor each, Nanna needs to heal Fin so she's distracted from bandit duty

Others mooooooooooooooove

Turn 6:

Shanan and Fee take down the other 2 Yied guards, only Cutuzov remains

The rest of the Alster troops fall too

movement^^

Turn 7:

Attack some bandits

Cutuzov falls to Shanan's Balmunk

Moving

Turn 8:

alster reinforcements have shown up >_>

Ohwell, 2 dead bandits = no more bandits

Let's keep on moviiiiiiiiiiiiiin'

Turn 9:

Moviemovemove

Turn 10:

Lenster dudes in position to fight the last Alsters, others simply move

Celice gets closer to Yied~

Turn 11:

1 Armor down, 2 weakened, 2 up

One more armor falls on enemy phase.

Keeping Lester close to Patty, Lakche to Johan, Skasha to Lana and Arhtur to Fee for a while

(Tinny will have to make due with Celice =3

...unless I go for Leaf/Tinny and Nanna/Aless, in which case Celice's empress will be Leen =p)

Turn 12:

All but one armor down

Last one suicides against Nanna on enemy phase.

Turn 13:

Let's keep on mooooooooooooooooooooving

Turn 14:

Celice talks to Shanan

Turn 15:

Leaf gets sent to Rivough

Splitting the couples again for a while

Leaf reaches Lv. 5 of the arena

Turn 16:

Fin gets sent back

He pwns the arena with his Steel Lance I just bought him

Turn 17:

I realize Nanna's return ring is stuck in storage ._. (FUCK)

Turn 18:

NANNA TO THE WEST

Turn 19:

Celice seizes Yied

Turn 20:

Movement turn

Turn 21:

Same

Turn 22:

Johan moves in ballista range, Melgen soldiers start the advance

Turn 23:

Oifey saves a village with shield ring

Set up team for Liza's attack

Turn 24:

Bits and pieces of Liza's troop fall.

Lakche finishes off.

Also, long live Rizziah!!

Turn 25:

Lakche talks to Shanan

More enemies drop dead

Carefully moving some units in Ishtor's range

Skasha survives Ishtor's Storm on the enemy phase

Turn 26:

Prayer sure does know when to kick in. Arthur made a pretty powerful attack on a now very weakened Ishtor.

All but 2 Melgen guards and one random armor are down.

On the enemy phase Ishtor attack Arthur, who dodges and kills Ishtor

Turn 27:

Leaf talks to Celice

Patty talks to Celice

Last enemies rounded up.

Turn 28:

MOVEMOVEMOVE

Turn 29:

^^

Turn 30:

Celice seizes Melgen

Turn 31:

Aless kills a Free knight and moves

Johan reaches Lv 7 of the arena

Delmud talks to Nanna

Divide my army for Tinny and Jabarro

Turn 32:

Shanan beats the arena

Small batch of units dispatched to save Lenster from the armors

Turn 33:

After trying some stuff I decide to retreat the Tinny recruit squad to Melgen,

for the sake of having more manpower against the mage trio

Aless talks to Celice

Turn 34:

Mage trio splitted from Tinny's team, so they're heading for my 4-man Lenster squad >_>

So I move my units as desired.

Turn 35:

Mage trio rejoined Tinny's squad >__________________________>

Units in position to take on Jabarro

Most of Jabarro's squad suicided against Shanan/Aless and the Alster armors have been distracted =D

Turn 36:

Patty/Lester team on Jabarro (Patty kills him)

All his knights down too

Further positioning for Tinny's squad

A few Alster armors down

Turn 37:

2 Alster armors remain

Tinny Recruited

All but mage trio down, and everyone is out of their range

Celice, Patty, Lester, Aless and Lana move for Darna

Turn 38:

Mage trio down

Alster armors down, tohugh reinforcements have been dispatched

Turn 39:

All units move

Turn 40:

All but one Alster armor down + some Sword guys from Darna down

Movement

Turn 41:

Take down a bunch of enemies

Turn 42:

Bramsel down (blame Aless and Lester)

So only Blume remains now =3

Turn 43:

Tinny beats the arena with eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Celice seizes Darna

Shanan beats Blume

Turn 44:

Warp Celice to Melgen

Recruited Leen

Aless beats the arena (with his Iron Lance =p)

Turn 45:

Warped Leen talks to Celice

Turn 46:

Tinny talks to Celice

Turn 47:

Delmud saves a village

Turn 48:

Nanna reaches arena Lv. 3 >_>

Leaf saves a village

Turn 49:

Lolmud saves the last village

Turn 50:

Celice seizes Alster

CHAPTER CLEAR AT LAST >_>

OPINIONS ON CHILDREN AT THIS POINT:

Lana is still a healer, no more, no less

Lester was unarguably less useful and impressive in this chapter, but he still did well. I'm sure he'll turn out as one of my best fighters

Lakche was a Goddess still, but she dodge less now, sometimes making me worry

Skasha was God. Dodging killer machine. I'm absolutely loving Levin as his dad

Delmud was still crap. He lives off the kills he steal.

Nanna is a Godly healer, but a combatwise terrible. Delmud is worse, though.

Arthur, so far my favorite result of this run. His prayer suits him perfectly, he has good stats and kills often with his wind tome

Tinny, I didn't get to use her much, but from what I've seen combat and arena wise she seems to be Arthur 2.0

Leen is a dancer

Patty is pretty good. Magic swords turn her in a good attacker/killer. I'm sure she'll be pretty powerful post-promotion

Fee is a good fighter, but I've had better Fee's. Though I really cannot complain. Holyn IS a good father for her.