[FE11] Drafting Tourney II

Credit goes to psychout50 for starting this

Everyone will be allowed use of Marth, Jagen, and either Gotoh or Nagi, up to the players choosing.

The run will be done on Normal, because Frey and Norne are needed to make the teams equal. Minor rule changes include: Prologue (all 4) and side quests will not count towards total turns, due to the Prologue being mandatory, and the player may/may not choose to kill off the others to get them out of the way/can choose to go to 24x/being unable to avoid them.

However, no boss abuse in the above chapters.

Otherwise the typical rules apply, barring rescuing, since well....

However, I'm going to implement a new rule. Forging is not allowed, and the turn penalty will extend to the faceless replacements. Wifi shop will also be unallowed, so no Falco Knight.

No Warpskipping so the person who drafts Lena wins.

With Frey, Norne, and the side questers, it totals to 55, allowing for 5 people with a team of 11.

1: Core - Abel, Hardin, Navarre, Caeser, Athena, Vyland, Roger, Tomas, Astram

2: The_Steel_Lance - Frey, Ogma, Cord, Sedgar, Minerva, Dolph, Roshea, Wrys, Jake

3: Janissary - Cain, Merric, Bord, Darros, Catria, Rickard, Midia, Xane, Macellen, Etzel

4: General_Horace - Shiida, Barst, Wendall, Draug, Palla, Gordin, Horace, Beck, Boah, Arran

5: eclipse - Castor, Wolf, Julian, Lena, Radd, Linde, Norne, Matthis, Samson, Elice

Unit List:

Bantu

Jeorge

Arran

Est

Tiki

Lorenz

Think that's all. Just post if you want to enter

Edited by The_Steel_Lance

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be watching this. I wonder who will get the lowest turn count out of both the tournaments.

I've never tried to lowturn this game because I always get caught up arena abusing somewhere. Leveling won't be a problem though since we have so few characters.

I will record some chapters of my run. I started to record all the chapters in the FE7 HHM draft PT, but since every chapter took so many tries, recording every time not knowing if I would do it or not was annoying. This is on EM NM though so restarting because of player deaths won't be a problem.

Edited by Core

I just need a reason to beat this game. I've only played it through til final chapter to get a wifi team. I'm curious to see what kind of turn counts get posted though.

EDIT: And why the hell don't gaidens/prologue count? Don't pick a damn gaiden character. We shouldn't be rewarding having our characters get fucked up by giving out free exp at no turn count cost.

Edited by Janissary

I just need a reason to beat this game. I've only played it through til final chapter to get a wifi team. I'm curious to see what kind of turn counts get posted though.

EDIT: And why the hell don't gaidens/prologue count? Don't pick a damn gaiden character. We shouldn't be rewarding having our characters get fucked up by giving out free exp at no turn count cost.

Gaidens are automatic if you have less than 15 characters alive. And since we are only allowed to use drafted characters, a lot of others may die making it hard to avoid them. Also, a few characters are recruited in gaiden chapters.

1: Core: Abel

2: The_Steel_Lance:

3: Janissary:

4: General_Horace:

5: Ellipse:

We should copy and paste the list in each of our picks, taking out the person we chose. remember the drafting order is 1,2,3,4,5,5,4,3,2,1,1....

Unit List:

Cain

Frey

Gaggles

Draug

Norne

Shiida

Wrys

Ogma

Barts

Cord

Bord