FE4 Glitch

steroidboi

Hey, on the play through i am working on now, after I conquer the second to last castle of chapter 9, all the Dragon Knights comeout of the last castle like normal. When it is my turn though, the graphics get all messed up, is this a common occurrence? I am using the SNES emulator for the PSP, if that matters at all.

Hey, on the play through i am working on now, after I conquer the second to last castle of chapter 9, all the Dragon Knights comeout of the last castle like normal. When it is my turn though, the graphics get all messed up, is this a common occurrence? I am using the SNES emulator for the PSP, if that matters at all.

Did you dismount Celice? Because this usually causes what you are describing.

It shouldn't. Could you be more descriptive? "The graphics get all messed up" isn't telling us much. Can you take a screenshot on PSPs? If not, describe what happens, I guess: Who or what gets messed up? Does saving (in a new slot to be safe) and reloading fix the problem? Are you using the translation patch? Is anything affected gameplaywise or is it too messed up to play?

I figured it out, I hadn't conquered the second castle to avoid enemies coming out. And by the graphics mesing up, all the units (mine and enemies) would turn gray, and every tile except forests would turn odd colors.