So guys...

Junkhead

Why did he get banned? i used to get on this site back when i sucked at FE to see what people were doing, smash actually had many idea's i agreed with and on here or gamefaqs he had a really convincing arguement about aran, and no one had anyhthing about neph. I've seen the neph now and think she's better, but it still made sense.

wow, that gets you banned? seems a little much to me, but if he had other warns maybe not.

for some reason, i have a feeling, just maybe it was narga who did it

wow, that gets you banned? seems a little much to me, but if he had other warns maybe not.

for some reason, i have a feeling, just maybe it was narga who did it

It does. It's against the rules to make alternate account. Especially for his reasons, being trolling.

It does. It's against the rules to make alternate account. Especially for his reasons, being trolling.

someone thought i was ur alt once...i should have said i was cause that would b funny...he apears to be very unliked :blink:

EDIT: well i didn't mean narga did ban him. It's just narga and smash argued alot so it would be ironic if narga banned him since it seemed they disliked each other(but they could've just shared different views on FE, which they did but it could be only that basic)

Edited by Fenrir

someone thought i was ur alt once...i should have said i was cause that would b funny...he apears to be very unliked :blink:

EDIT: well i didn't mean narga did ban him. It's just narga and smash argued alot so it would be ironic if narga banned him since it seemed they disliked each other(but they could've just shared different views on FE, which they did but it could be only that basic)

Pope Dondon said it, yeah, I remember. But I don't think he is disliked, he may just be a little bit bitter with the unknowledged ones at times.

And I think Narga is like that to most that get him worked up. Like me and Smash, but that doesn't mean he hates us.

Wasn't he SaltyWongIsSalty?

No. That is bblader, currently known as Cav!Gordin.