League of Legends

Kedyns Crow

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me of last night's game with BK when he played Garen, except that we won and I went 9/4 as Kassadin. Even though I made fools out of the entire team by rushing in on people with me having 4 bars of health left and surviving with them dying because of me, they still couldn't seem to stop bitching about how Garen is OP. Trolling happened.

That reminds me of last night's game with BK when he played Garen, except that we won and I went 9/4 as Kassadin. Even though I made fools out of the entire team by rushing in on people with me having 4 bars of health left and surviving with them dying because of me, they still couldn't seem to stop bitching about how Garen is OP. Trolling happened.

:D that was hilarious.

Nunu runs into a bush with low health, I proceed to silence, spin, and ulti him. He dies and begins QQing and calling me a retard. I love stupid people.

:D that was hilarious.

Nunu runs into a bush with low health, I proceed to silence, spin, and ulti him. He dies and begins QQing and calling me a retard. I love stupid people.

Like thing is yeah, Garen is an easy hero to play but by all means he's not undefeatable. I like how if there's a Garen in the game people always blame their losses on the opposing team's Garen.

Like thing is yeah, Garen is an easy hero to play but by all means he's not undefeatable. I like how if there's a Garen in the game people always blame their losses on the opposing team's Garen.

Yeah, by a certain point one should learn facechecking is equivalent to death.

My internet chose a great time to disconnect.

Edited by BK-201

My internet chose a great time to disconnect.

It's fine, we still won.

That match with that amumu though was priceless.

"You're a terrible trynd and you shouldn't be wasting money on skins of heroes you suck with"

by the end of the game I'm 9/1 and he's 1/6.

It's fine, we still won.

That match with that amumu though was priceless.

"You're a terrible trynd and you shouldn't be wasting money on skins of heroes you suck with"

by the end of the game I'm 9/1 and he's 1/6.

Also, "Morde is a terrible champion, all my deaths were 1v3", and he decided to bash me after I tanked his whole team 1v5.

Also, "Morde is a terrible champion, all my deaths were 1v3", and he decided to bash me after I tanked his whole team 1v5.

What's also funny is he wasted his ult on me when it was just him alone, I was at full health and I was right next to a wall that I could just spin through to juke him. And then he proceeds to call me pussy just because I did the smart thing by running away considering there was like 2 more of his teammates near him.

Edited by Joey

Amazing champion.

I has achieved level 30. Which champion should I buy that costs at most 3150, or should I save to buy Galio?

Still need to figure out a solid build for Brolaf though. Frozen Mallet seems nice and all but I like getting infinity edge first as it gives a nice huge boost to his DPS. Even if the health boost does slightly boost his W ability and allows for him to slow with his auto attacks. Decisions decisions. Regardless of my first item though if I don't get the mallet first I always buy it as my second item not counting boots at the very least.

Also, you seem to be alright with Gallio, save up for him if you want.

Edited by Joey