League of Legends

Kedyns Crow

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mobafire.com

Eh, I prefer Leaguecraft as it's worked for me, though tweaking the guides to your preferences is nice.

See, thing is I already looked around a couple of guides and while they're nice and all I don't want to completely base my builds off of these guides. Trying to go for some originality here while still being very effective in the game. Although I will say the guides are nice to get a general idea of what you should be doing.

See, thing is I already looked around a couple of guides and while they're nice and all I don't want to completely base my builds off of these guides. Trying to go for some originality here while still being very effective in the game. Although I will say the guides are nice to get a general idea of what you should be doing.

Exactly why you adapt it to your preference. Counter building while deviating is good as well.

Honestly I'd say Lux is overhyped. She's okay but she's not epic. Only thing that really makes her stand out is her double snares and that her ulti is on a somewhat short cooldown.

The general consensus on Lux is that she's pretty bad. >_>

Also, LeBlanc is ridiculous.

4 nukes (all with high AP ratios)

a slow

an immobilize

effectively 2 flashes

a silence

ranged

wtf

The general consensus on Lux is that she's pretty bad. >_>

Also, LeBlanc is ridiculous.

4 nukes (all with high AP ratios)

a slow

an immobilize

effectively 2 flashes

a silence

ranged

wtf

Don't forget that the slow, immobilize, and silence are able to be doubled.

Shaco and Katriana aren't exactly powerful. LeBlanc however gets to silence, double flash, and immobilize, Shaco only has 1 CC, his JiTB, and Katriana has none.

Well, Shaco does also have a flash technically speaking, which also gives him a couple of seconds of stealth. I can't see any similarities with Katarina though.

That reminds me....I want to buy Shaco now. uggggghhhhh

Edited by Joey

Well, Shaco does also have a flash technically speaking, which also gives him a couple of seconds of stealth. I can't see any similarities with Katarina though.

That reminds me....I want to buy Shaco now. uggggghhhhh

Katriana also has a flash sort of, Shunpo, though it's pretty restricted when compared to LeBlanc and Shaco.