I want to grow my hair out and style it. :|

Roxas

>:  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should I? .3.

• DO EET.
    • No, dumb idea. Brainbleach kgo.
    • Yeah, but it won't work. Silly shota.
    • Go back to the FE4 THREAD and an hero.

Now, before you go all "Bad Roxas! D:" on me, just keep in mind that I'm NOT going for a Final-Fantasy-spike (i.e. overly styled), but rather something like Shirota Yuu or Lee Donghae. >:

BUT SERIOUSLY. ME. NEXT YEAR. BOARDING SCHOOL. CRAPPY UNIFORM. TIE. STYLED HAIR.

Edited by Roxas

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it. Put all of those boarding school kids to shame with your awesome hair.

inb4 all the other Asian kids at Hotchkiss do this. OTL

This was because of me wasn't it.

SHHHHH. They don't know that! D:>

Actually, I've been kind of wanting to do this for a while now. :\

I grew my hair out once. My parents made me cut it. Good luck.

I'm not growing it out for the sake of long hair. o:

I just want to have it long enough that I can style it a reasonable amount. :c

I'm not growing it out for the sake of long hair. o:

I just want to have it long enough that I can style it a reasonable amount. :c

I wanted to drape it over my shoulder and look like Pent. ;_;

BOARDING SCHOOL. CRAPPY UNIFORM. TIE.

*Breathes deeply* My nightmare. Apart from seeing how quickly I could get thrown out, which would be kinda fun.

Boarding schools still exist? Okay, so first, grow a mohawk, dye it light blue or bright red, tattoo yourself, tear your uniform, and throw bricks at people, refuse to give in to pressure, beat up rich kids, sleep through lessons, trip people, pick fights, listen to loud metal, headbutt the boss, eat soup loudly, chain-smoke and become an alcoholic.

All in the first week, preferably.

*Breathes deeply* My nightmare. Apart from seeing how quickly I could get thrown out, which would be kinda fun.

Boarding schools still exist? Okay, so first, grow a mohawk, dye it light blue or bright red, tattoo yourself, tear your uniform, and throw bricks at people, refuse to give in to pressure, beat up rich kids, sleep through lessons, trip people, pick fights, listen to loud metal, headbutt the boss, eat soup loudly, chain-smoke and become an alcoholic.

YES. Remember, the first rule of boarding school is to BE A BADASS. Everyone else is going to be a bunch of try hard faggots. You've got to break the mould man.

Alternatively, if the mohawk is too much, just imitate Dale Cooper in every action you take. Drink only black coffee, seventeen cups a day, referring to it as 'deep black joe' or 'daaamn fine coffee', eat mainly cherry pie, keep a tape recorder or something to talk into ('Diane, it occurs to me that Advanced PE is a crapshoot'), throw rocks at glasses, pretend to have visions, favour rooms with red draping, and claim to see Frank Silva in reflective surfaces.

I wanted to drape it over my shoulder and look like Pent. ;_;

... |:

YES. Remember, the first rule of boarding school is to BE A BADASS. Everyone else is going to be a bunch of try hard faggots. You've got to break the mould man.

Oh, right. Totally.

Oh, right. Totally.

I'm going to pretend that wasn't sarcastic. Besides, what else are you going to do? Take 'History According To Queen Victoria's Chambermaid?' Get into the SCHOOL SPIRIT? Wear a fucking suit?!

I'm going to pretend that wasn't sarcastic. Besides, what else are you going to do? Take 'History According To Queen Victoria's Chambermaid?' Get into the SCHOOL SPIRIT? Wear a fucking suit?!

Yeah, but... o:

Yeah, but... o:

NO! REBEL! NEVER BOW DOWN! NEVER SHUT UP! SCREAM! SHOUT! HEADBUTT! WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER?! LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST! PUNCH SOMEONE'S HEAD IN! ATTACK RICH PEOPLE! CLASS WARFARE! TRIP PEOPLE IN THE ALLEYWAYS! HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THE WOMEN! BITCHSLAP FIGURES OF AUTHORITY! BURN BRIGHTLY! YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO BECOME THE GREATEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS SCHOOL! YOU GONNA BE A LAWFUL NEUTRAL BRICK IN THE WALL?!!? NO! ANARCHY! RETRIBUTION! A THOUSAND ELEPHANTS! YOU CAN BE THE KING! SURE LONG MAY YOU REIGN! YOU DEAL DISCORD, AND TRADE BLOWS! YOU RETURN YOUR PAIN, WITH INTEREST! FEAR! FIRE! FOES! NEVER SLEEP! YOU WILL NOT BE FOOLED AGAIN! CARNAGE! CRY HAVOC! DO SOMETHING NEW, LIKE HITTING A GUY WITH A CHIHUAHUA! OFFER CIGARETTES TO THE TEACHERS! THROW ROCKS AT PEOPLE! NOBODY WILL FUCK WITH YOU! FOR YOU ARE ROXAS, THE SHOTA OF THE APOCALYPSE!!!

NO! REBEL! NEVER BOW DOWN! NEVER SHUT UP! SCREAM! SHOUT! HEADBUTT! WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER?! LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST! PUNCH SOMEONE'S HEAD IN! ATTACK RICH PEOPLE! CLASS WARFARE! TRIP PEOPLE IN THE ALLEYWAYS! HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THE WOMEN! BITCHSLAP FIGURES OF AUTHORITY! BURN BRIGHTLY! YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO BECOME THE GREATEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS SCHOOL! YOU GONNA BE A LAWFUL NEUTRAL BRICK IN THE WALL?!!? NO! ANARCHY! RETRIBUTION! A THOUSAND ELEPHANTS! YOU CAN BE THE KING! SURE LONG MAY YOU REIGN! YOU DEAL DISCORD, AND TRADE BLOWS! YOU RETURN YOUR PAIN, WITH INTEREST! FEAR! FIRE! FOES! NEVER SLEEP! YOU WILL NOT BE FOOLED AGAIN! CARNAGE! CRY HAVOC! DO SOMETHING NEW, LIKE HITTING A GUY WITH A CHIHUAHUA! OFFER CIGARETTES TO THE TEACHERS! THROW ROCKS AT PEOPLE! NOBODY WILL FUCK WITH YOU! FOR YOU ARE ROXAS, THE SHOTA OF THE APOCALYPSE!!!

ilu Oh yeah, this isn't FFtF.

Live for the moment. Grab life by the balls, and remember, it's better to burn out than to fade away.

Edited by Dark Elves Suck

I voted do it, but you might wanted to vote, go back to FE4 thread and an hero. but you have to go to boarding school and do this.you also HAVE to go back to fe4 thread and an hero

this needs to happen in the first day, not week.

if your going to boarding school...your parents aren't there, do thing that will get you in trouble, who gives a shit?

Fuck yeah!

I cant imagine Roxas in a Mohawk....

My roommate in Spain fauxhawk'd me the last night we were there. x_x

... ._______.

Thank you, invisible text. x[

Ouch......

It was kind of nice in that cutesy little-boy-dress-up way... until I tried to wash it out. Then my hair was just greasy with the mousse until the next morning. OTL

Long hair is :awesome: awesome. especially if you can get it to swoop/flip or whatever you call it. Thats how mine was.

But recently I got it shaved, and now its long enough that about 2 hours ago or so I put some gel in it and gave myself a fauxhawk. Heck yeah. Though I would never have a fauxhawk in public haha.

Here is my suggestion: do it if you want to, but don't do it if you don't want to. Its all your decision.

*Sigh* Well... it seems like it´s time to squeeze back the senses into the brain.

*Takes a grip in Yossys left ear lobe and drags him around the corner. Screams can be heard and the smell of syrup can be felt for hours.*