Epic Failures, Epic Wins: FE12 Edition

My Palla has been pretty damn speed and defense blessed, 21 speed (+2 from a speedwing) and 21 defense at level ~18/13. That coupled with high strength and pretty good HP, would make her my best character...

If My Unit didn't exist. Dude must've taken steroids, because his only bad stat is defense (which doesn't matter when you have a 54 HP cushion).

Win: Rody capped Str,skl,spd,lck,def as 20/12 Paladin(no abuse)

Fail: Luke is inferior to Rody, Luke has 17 def, but on the bright side he has 15 Res at 20/10 Paladin(no abuse or stat booster)

Win: My Cecil:

cecilm.png

Also, another win was on that chapter with all the Roro's (10x?), where some of them have devil axes. Two of them managed to attack Feena, of which they would have one hit killed her, but they both did damage to themselves, enough for Feena to kill them.

Fail: Navarre died from an axe user's 12% hit.

Except this seems like the average Cecil.

Here's a winfail. After not playing the game for about a week or two due to sheer boredom and getting distracted by other games I decide to pick up where I left off on LM and my 15/6 Sniper MU gets a Strength level up for the third time in his entire career. Fuck yeah:

SX-FE12_22_9180.png

Here's a winfail. After not playing the game for about a week or two due to sheer boredom and getting distracted by other games I decide to pick up where I left off on LM and my 15/6 Sniper MU gets a Strength level up for the third time in his entire career. Fuck yeah:

SX-FE12_22_9180.png

This is probably the shittiest MU I've seen ever.

This is probably the shittiest MU I've seen ever.

He has 13 strength now, better watch out!

He's an archer with a pope hat. More win would literally cure someone of impotence.

I blame the pope hat for his sudden strength gains.

WIN: MU as hero and i gave him the mercurious but it only had one use left by the time i got to hardin and i went for it with it anyway, my crit was 10% and yet the first shot was a crit 1hit KO

FAIL: as i send in marth to conquer the chapter I'm suddenly flurried by the leftover enemies but even with marth almost as strong as my MU after too many hits he falls, forcing me to redo that entire lvl. this time no such luck with my MU

And that's why he starts as a knight.

Yeah, but I expected some growth in defence, his full defence growth is 35%, but in 7 levels, he hasn't gotten any yet.

Draug is the definition of glass cannon.

And that's why I'll never reclass Draug. That massive suit of armour on ... light infantry with like 5 defence. Aesthetically, not a good look.