wait... what?

Oh my, that really sucks. I would probably destroy something if that happened.

A recommendation when this happens to anyone: don't ever try to destroy a rubric's cube, throwing it to the nearest wall.

On a side note, this kind of stuff happened to me quite a lot, it really annoyed me that time.

That is fucking hilarious.

I know right? Best comment on that vid.

A recommendation when this happens to anyone: don't ever try to destroy a rubric's cube, throwing it to the nearest wall.

You can pull it apart. Not too difficult. doing that and putting it back together is the best way to solve a rubic's cube

This game's RNG isn't nearly as bad as people make it out. Just bad luck. Lots of bad luck.

Does this proof how bad FE6's RNG is yet? Because I have no solid evidence other than the tons of Youtube videos.

And saying it's the weapon's lower Hit just doesn't cut it really.

Edited by The Leaving Song

Well, shit happens, right?

Does this proof how bad FE6's RNG is yet?

No. Just because YouTube has >9000 videos of RNG screwage in FE6, that doesn't mean that those other god-knows-how-many-million cases where the battle outcomes match the raw numbers or even where RNG-screwage in favor of the player (ever seen those perfect level ups?) occurs suddenly stopped existing.

Of course. It's lower weapon Hit and lower stats on your own characters and enemies that don't have complete suck for speed and luck. This means you see lower Hit rates more often, and since people tend to remember cases where the outcome was worse than they expected, but not where it was the same or even better than they expected, things like these "occur more often". Did anyone claim otherwise?

Edited by Raymond

Does this proof how bad FE6's RNG is yet? Because I have no solid evidence other than the tons of Youtube videos.

And yet you can find videos off that video of FE7 RNG screwage, and follow it up and up and even find videos of FE8 screwage?

I frankly think the only reason there seem to be more of FE6 is because FE6 may be more commonly emulated because it's not as cartridgeable, but that might be totally off base.

I frankly think the only reason there seem to be more of FE6 is because FE6 may be more commonly emulated because it's not as cartridgeable, but that might be totally off base.

No, I think this is a partial contributor to that impression as well. Regardless, the point is that there are numerous contributing factors that give the illusion of FE6 having a worse RNG than FE7 and FE8, but none of them are concrete evidence to support that claim.