I'm addicted to these JoJo MMVs

Couldn't find a better term for it. I mean stuff like this Killer Queen video (part 4 spoilers).

Sirius linked me to that and I just can't stop looking for more of them. I think I've found all the good ones (Another One Bites the Dust, Last In Line, etc.), but you're welcome to post more or post your favourites or whatever. Also, the Highway Star one is copyrighted by some whore so I can't hear the sound. Anyone know where to find one with sound?

Discuss I GUESS.

Next villain for part 8 should make parallel universes with rainbows, stars and unicorns.Anyway there's also this one

:D

*video*

I had seen that in the related but didn't know it was referring to the Metallica stand. Thought it might be a stand I haven't seen yet. Pretty cool.

I guess I don't get these cuz I don't know JoJo.

Basically, people in JoJo have stands which are these projections of the person's soul that only other people who also have stands can see. The stands have various powers and all that, but what really matters here is that they're almost always named after bands/artists/songs (the exception being in the part/arc where they were introduced, where only two stands were named as such). So these guys take a chapter (or more?) where one of these stands makes an appearance and put it up to the song it was named after. Or in the case of it being named after a band/artist, they take a song from said band/artist.

For the songs that are posted here, anyway. There are two (that I've noticed so far) that have characters who are named after a band/artist so...yeah.