Core's Sprite Gallery

Deliriyum

th_spritecontest.png?t=1280242552 This is a random sprite I made for splice contest 5

th_Trey.png?t=1280242552 This is a Shaman for my hack, his name is Trey.

th_Casey.png?t=1280242552This girl is a dragon lord in my hack, her name is Casey.

th_Beth.png?t=1280242431 Beth-She is a peg knight in my hack

th_Canas.png?t=1280242431 Stella- She is a shaman

th_Wallacenofaces.png?t=1280242759 This person is a warrior in my hack, I've completely forgotten his name though.

th_Tiffany.png?t=1280242431This girl is a peg knight in my hack, I forgot her name too.

Luciusfixed.png?t=1280242414 A monk in my hack.

Ignore the missing frames from some people. Give me your thoughts/criticism, please.

Edited by Core

Sprites are good. Some of the mini mugs are crap though, like you shrunk them.

Yeah I'm terrible at mini mugs. And I did shrink some of them. The mini mugs that look good are because I could splice them just like the regular mugs, but some of the more custom ones were difficult.

You should make the file names of the mugs the characters

name so you don't forget.

I did for some of them, but for the others I named the file the character that they were replacing in the hack so I didn't forget that.

You should deepen the scarring left from moving Trey's ear up, that way it looks like a scar and not a splicing error, plus he'll look really cool. Beth needs some shading under her hair. Apart from the first 4 minimugs and some minor shading errors, they're all great.

Edited by Silent Mercenary

Soren is pretty much a Lucius recolor, too, Kai...

Soren's pretty good especially considering that you're making it based off an FE9/10 character, but Oscar's kinda meh. The hair needs to be a bit darker. I think Fireman has an Oscar mug if it's going to be in your hack... heck, Fireman has a mug of most every FE9 character I think.

Edited by Lightning

......................... .____________.

You could put a bit more.... "effort" into that.

If I find a better solution for the hair, I will, but this is acceptable if I can't get anything else.

But you mixed them.

I didn't pick any colors from FE8. I just took color's from Oscar's FE10 mug. I was unware that any of the colors, other than the skin and outline were from conflicting color palletes.

There are typically 2 color types, FE7 and 8, you used a combination of both, FE7's colors tend to be brighter, which would be the hair, whereas FE8's is darker, which is the armor, that is what April was pointing out. You need to stick with either FE8 or 7, not both, same goes with the border and Skin shades.