The Reaper's Mugs/Sprites/Trash

TheReaper

alright thank you for the advice you two :). broader shoulders it is for Sepphie. i think i did make him too womanly. And the hair hadnt changed that much..i just took it in abit. but ill fiddle with it

thank you for the cnc <3

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol thanks XD he needs some editting still but im working on that later

2s8gto7.jpg

anyway..my hamster died on friday night so i was depressed..i decided to make a different version of karels fe7 mug, this is only line art and base colours. Sadly i dont think i should be making FCs at this stage but ah well..just means a lot of blood, sweat and tears will be had XD

body positioning..body positioning..right right! he looks as though hes leaning far back XD Though hes going to have a weird stance..more like his offical art and looking like hes gonna murder someone any second.

why thank you Lumi..im doing a sheet for the Nomad Karel but idk how to animate haha

anyway muggie. Referenced Nitro from FEEF's Byo mug for the suit. Men looks sexier in suits <3

2mo9ell.jpg

Ok like, whats up with his shoulder? The one on my left? Its all like not matching his other one. Also straighten his tie. It looks all caddywhompus.

it was kinda my second one, my Nabarl was my first but that was really really bad.

ohtoux.jpg

made some edits. Different eyes in 1 and 2 and just his fe 7 palette in the 3rd one. I personally prefer the middle one :o

thank yah Lumi ^_^, his chest still needs editting. His head is meant to be at some weird angle..his pose was meant to look like Caellachs.

n6bywj.jpg meh

Edited by TheReaper