The Reaper's Mugs/Sprites/Trash

TheReaper

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5ed5d54d734270c7a35336213b52428b.png

Again this is mainly on shape, you sorta got the waist ok, it's increadibly thin but if you bulge her hips out a bit more at the bottom, it might balance, the rest is mainly on arm positioning and how I think the cloak/scarf should flair out a bit just to make it more interesting, her eyes also need more whitespace, the red on the eyes symbolizes coloured areas and the yellow what should eb white or skin tone, you didn't have much iris in the actual eye part, so i think that's somethign that shoudl definately be added in, all in all while the shading is very rough, how you've placed the folds and everything isn't too bad, just need to work on getting them better :D

288c95b2b9946bc2aa511ef552080637.png

you're welcome to ref how I shaded cloth on this body, it might come in handy for the torso and the elbow ;)

Looking at it more, the yellow shape i made for the far arm, might be more like where her waist should be on that side haha

you(and anyone else who wants), are welcome to throw me an add on msn sirion_killer_91@hotmail.com or AIM Justinllijevski(that's 2 lowercase L's before the i ;), for IM advice when spriting or w/e ;) might help a bit, iono

Edited by Vampire Elf

le critique de Vamp

newhalfbod.png

the result i now have from Vamp's critiquing, ~

editted: eyes, gloves, bewbs. and stomach shading.

I see reference line pixels under her left boob .-.

23b347bdd35b48c5cf8f0fdd8206c862.png

I'll start off by going through the squared sections first real quick.

Uncompleted outline in the hair square, the chin looks particularly jagged in the squared section also. The line under the eye is where i think you should lighten the lower lid shades, those 3 pixels look a bit darker than they should with the new eye white.

No anti aliasing on the arm square either, which I didn't have on Ankara either but it's less noticeable because the shades are closer together. I don't know if this is meant to be ripped on the chest square, if so then you might want to have a more jagged sorta line going down the center with a few square tipped tears so that it isn't just horizontal lines going across, something like the tears in this below. V

973be116687e2288b69ad9b0d240e7b6.png

(A mod can merge my posts if you want, I only double posted so that Reaper got my cnc ;) )

army karel? what will you come up with next...

I think the hat could use some work, and maybe make the clothes more then just a solid green, and you should give either the hat or shirt a logo.

dfg. that mug is causing me pain but thank you for the advice/comments.

Well something unexpected from me right now. Worky in progressy, Vincent Valentine FC. expect his belts..theyre from Renaud.

vincenthalfy.png

Vinne:" I've only got half my hair..since Reapsie is having a hard time with my unrealistic, but badass hair.

Edited by TheReaper

I think Karel's a bit skinny.

I know how much hands are a bitch, though. >____< They're the most painful things to sprite. EVER.

I'm liking it overall, however.

Edit: OMG VINNY. <3

HOT.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

for the FEEF november theme competition. Rememberance Day, November 11th. Army Karel. Vamp let me reference his saluting mug for it, so thanks vampy ~

armykarel1.png

WIP

Heads too big, arms too big.

On a good note, youre really creative and your shading is good!

*drools at him too* but has a picture loaded instead XD. Um...i did post him for help with the left side of his hair XD not just drooling times.

@ Spky, thanks man. I need to fix him, i hate him right now. Skinny Karel.is skinny. haha