The tier list is out of commision.

I see a distinct lack of Lena in this list. I am disappoint.

Barst goes to top of high, and Lena takes his place.

I will put Lena in the godly tier, but Barst isnt going top of high, hell go top of top.

THat's what I meant. Top. Stupid me.

I say Palla down. Maybe to Cain. She's got a good start, but Catria will surpass her with growths, and I think Merric, Abel, and Frey are definately better than her.

Est above Arran maybe? Est can actually fight at the start on NM, and growths pretty quickly as a result. I think it needs looking at, at least.

The Est tier is a special tier, as is the final chapter tier. The lowest is Fail Tier.

Is this assuming Warp?

Yes it is, the initial warp stave user is Lena, Godly tier, and the other, Elice, who goes to Est tier for joining late.

I think Boah has a D.

Edited by Sirius

Marth should be a little higher. He really has no problems keeping up with the team. And he kills armoured bosses most of the time.

There are a few there that might not deserve their High tier positions. Like Jake; Beck and Athena for example. Marth easily contributes much more earlygame, and Athena's only good thing is the ability to double, which Marth can do easily in NM. Athena, Jake & Beck also come much later than Marth, and Athena costs you loosing units on purpose.

What the heck is Norne doing all the way up there?! I'd have her and Julian switch places (front-line Thief fighter? Yes, please!)

Wolf and Sedgar need their own tier - the "We Break Modes" tier (I prefer Wolf, only because his Luck growth is more reliable. They're equally cute, and their Speed growths - about the only other growth I care about on those two - are identical).

Wolf and Sedgar need their own tier - the "We Break Modes" tier (I prefer Wolf, only because his Luck growth is more reliable. They're equally cute, and their Speed growths - about the only other growth I care about on those two - are identical).

And Caeda, wingspear hax + decent mag potential.

And Norne, shes pretty good, her growths (spare defence) are all better than gordins, and shes available from chapter 1.

I'm assuming this isn't for efficent play seeing as Boah is almost complete bottom. But if it is for efficent play then boah can reduce turncount due to his C staves like Wendell and can be used in a to let Marth get Hammerene with ease and snag a 2 turn clear in chapter 20. This allows the last few chapters to be cleared with Warp spam.

Also Julian and possibly Rikard could be a bit higher for chest utility so we could make useful Forges.

I'm assuming this isn't for efficent play seeing as Boah is almost complete bottom. But if it is for efficent play then boah can reduce turncount due to his C staves like Wendell and can be used in a to let Marth get Hammerene with ease and snag a 2 turn clear in chapter 20. This allows the last few chapters to be cleared with Warp spam.

I thought he had D staves, and hes not much of a good magic user if you already have one.

Radd needs to be below Navarre. Navarre has 5 chapter before him, and has the decency to come with his own Killing Edge.

Navarre's also pretty good as Cav, seeing that Javelin utility isn't as important in NM (even though it's still pretty godly). By the time you get Radd, Navarre could be halfway through with almost getting D lances.

Radd may have better growths, but he still takes time/arena abuse to level.

I thought he had D staves, and hes not much of a good magic user if you already have one.

But he's another Warp user who comes for practically free. His value doesn't lie in raw Damage his value lies in that he can get you some quick clears and the Hammerene Staff if you neglected Wrys or Maria for a thrid Warp user.

3 Warp users also help getting Starlight and taking down Michalis in 2 Turns.

If you assume Warp skip, then this is way off. The best fighting units for the lowest turn counts are Caeda, Hardin, Abel and Frey, pretty much in that order. They have a combination of movement, availability and lance rank to clear the fastest ways for Marth to the throne. As early as Ch10, Lena and Wendell/Wrys take over a large portion of the required combat with Warp, and at that point pretty much only Caeda matters.

The notion of there being three different tiers above a God tier could not be more wrong, let alone Sedgar and Wolf (who have pretty much no time to grow) being at that point. Tier gaps are supposed to indicate significant differences in performance. If anything Sedgar and Wolf are three tiers BELOW the likes of Lena and Caeda.

If you take Warp out of the comparison and assume we're playing the whole game, units that join later become a tad more useful, but not much. You still only need the above Class A juggernauts to clear a path. Staff users become less important, and early joining growth units like Cord, Draug, Cain, and indeed Sedgar and Wolf have a chance to shine. But not much.

In fact, I daresay a NM and a HM tier list wouldn't be very different at all, whether it's Warpskip or not.

Although General is hilarious as it gets them tinked by almost everything immediately, you can just move so fast in NM. However, they start off poor and don't ever really perform massively better than your other units at all. They are much, much worse in NM than H5.

Sedgar/Wolf aren't too bad in NM, seeing on how they have epic growths, in any class except Sorcerer. And how did I placw Pgma below Castor? O_o, whoops. Fixed that.

Radd needs to go down, Athena needs to go up. There is no reason for Radd to be above Athena.

Well, you need to sacrifice a bunch of good units to get Athena, as awesome as she is. As for Radd, he's tough to train, but very worth it.