Why is final destination so popular?

Blue Knight

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many ppl out there wanna play with the "pro" rules. I use to love final destination's kick ass song. Now hearing it makes me wanna commit suicide.

Too many ppl out there wanna play with the "pro" rules. I use to love final destination's kick ass song. Now hearing it makes me wanna commit suicide.

i dont know why i go with what MaSu said

*help MaSu kill him self

Final Destination is popular because it's strightforward, and doesn't have any gimmiks attached to it.

Matter of opinion, I fuckin hate the stage. Tourney tards can go Fox only on that stages ass but when I comes down to it. I'll kill them

I like Final Destination... for serious matches and the music is pretty awesome. Why the fuck would people hate it just because of tourney tards, don't let them ruin this awesome stage.

I like Final Destination... for serious matches and the music is pretty awesome. Why the fuck would people hate it just because of tourney tards, don't let them ruin this awesome stage.

yeah i argee

Hell, i can like whatever stage i damn please. I dont give a shit what anyone else thinks. I like new pork city. Majority ppl go "URGH NO NOT NPC IT SUCKS" I can dislike FD if i want. Its been over used since melee. I practically live in smashvile (i chose that stage 80% of the time) so its not that its a straight forward close combat stage (I love close combat) its the fact that ive been seeing/fighting on that god damn stage since BEFORE MIDDLE SCHOOL! And now im in COLLEGE!

Hell, i can like whatever stage i damn please. I dont give a shit what anyone else thinks. I like new pork city. Majority ppl go "URGH NO NOT NPC IT SUCKS" I can dislike FD if i want. Its been over used since melee. I practically live in smashvile (i chose that stage 80% of the time) so its not that its a straight forward close combat stage (I love close combat) its the fact that ive been seeing/fighting on that god damn stage since BEFORE MIDDLE SCHOOL! And now im in COLLEGE!

Yeah, of course you can choose whatever stage you want, some people hate Delfino Plaza with a passion too, but doesn't stop me.

I never said anything is stopping me. I just said i dont like FD and i'll chose NPC regardless of wether ppl like it or not(cuz i know they'll chose their stages regardless of what i like)

I never said anything is stopping me. I just said i dont like FD and i'll chose NPC regardless of wether ppl like it or not(cuz i know they'll chose their stages regardless of what i like)

Agreed.

This sentence is to make this not a one word sentence.

I think it's silly to seriously hate a stage regardless. While I'm not a huge fan of FD, I don't have a grudge against it or any other.

I like it because stage stuff doesn't get in the way. It's an all out Brawl with nothing but your own skill

I'm freakin' tired of it. It's so boring. There's nothing to it.

That's pretty much my opinion.

Also I play mainly on Port Town: Because half the battle is spent making sure the F-Zero car's don't kill you)

FD is okay, but it gives too much advantages to characters with projectiles.

I mainly like battlefield, smashville and yoshi's island for their straightforwardness

but also castle siege and pirate ship because they are from games i like (and they are epic... in my opinion)

• 2 weeks later...
I don't hate it but i'm tired of people online always choosing it.

I don't hate it either, but I just like playing on other stages unless I'm completely serious about a fight. I like NPC because it's a good place to play tag. Otherwise, I just choose random or a custom stage.

I myself am a fan of the flat plane for simplistic, hard core battles, but I'm cool with any other stage really. Unless it's WHOAMG HUEG or Wario Ware. =/