Pegasus Sisters.

Darros

Did anyone else think IS likes Palla, Catria and Est a little too much? I mean theyve been in five games.

Not that they aren't epic win, cuz they are.

They've really only been in three games. Remakes shouldn't count.

Also worth noting is that a certain blonde knight has been in the same amount of games as the original Pegasus sisters.

So has Camus, but for two of which he isn't playable and three of which he's under a different name.

Edit: Ninja'd.

And he has lookalikes in a hell lot of the games, too.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Who doesn't at least like Palla? I defy you to prove me wrong.

But other than that, they're the most independent sisters of the series. Not like it's a bad thing.

edit: they're in the first three games, btw

Edited by A boy named Sal

Who doesn't at least like Palla?

A certain prejudiced Monkey of the Ninja persuasion. :P

But Palla and Catria (not Est) are awesome. Palla and Catria are my fav. peggies, followed by Fury, Florina (as a unit only, she annoys me character-wise), Farina, Tana, Vanessa, and Marcia.

It just occurred to me that there isn't a single Pegasus Trio in which I like all three of them. Huh.

Catria, at least, is on my perma-roster in Shin Monshou for getting to 27 DEF as a Paladin on my first run. Palla constantly has speed issues for me, but she's still pretty awesome.

I'd like Est a lot more if she stayed with Abel at the end. Seriously Est, that man was willing to betray his Lord for your safety and you just leave him after the war? WTF?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

In Shadow Dragon I never used the Peg sisters because by the time I recruited them my other units were so much more powerful, and it's difficult to train rookie units, especially on H5 mode. I've gotten Palla and Catria to die right after I recruited them. They self-recruit during the enemy phase, then two archers come up and kill 'em both. I killed Est through suicide. She attacked a Cavalier with her Ridersbane and missed. Don't remember what the hit chance was, it was pretty decent though. She got doubled and died from the counterattack.

Yeah, I couldn't see why people love the Peg sisters so much. They didn't make very good first impressions. Besides, I have Caeda, I don't need them. I have yet to play New Mystery, though. Usually in Fire Emblem games I use one or two of the playable pegasus knights, never all three of them though.

By the way, the Tellius pegasus knights are not in any way related by blood. Vanessa and Syrene are at least sisters, even though Tana is not related to them. But Elincia, Marcia, Sigrun, and Tanith have no blood relation among the four of them.

Yeah, I couldn't see why people love the Peg sisters so much. They didn't make very good first impressions. Besides, I have Caeda, I don't need them. I have yet to play New Mystery, though. Usually in Fire Emblem games I use one or two of the playable pegasus knights, never all three of them though.

You'll see why people love Palla and Catria if you ever play Gaiden, Book 2, or Shin Monshou.

In my opinion, Est and Catria are the best.

Est always turns pretty blessed in every single walkthrough I make in FEDS 1, while Catria is avoid blessed. Palla ends up strong and reliable, but her speed turns out somewhat bad.

Thinking it twice, I always like 1 or 2 of the trios too (when they are available), being in order:

Catria, Est; Fiora, Farina; Marcia, Elincia; Sigrun, Marcia.

For some reason I never include Elinica and Caeda as pegasus knights. Elincia has the excuse of her class being called "Princess Crimea/Queen", but Caeda IS a Pegasus Knight. And one I use alot because of her availability.

I didn't acquire a love of Palla or Catria until FE3 Book 2/FE12 either because they arrived too late in DS. But in those games where they joined in the beginning, and I got to see their growths in action? Whoo! Flying tanks both of them...provided no archers were near of course...

Edited by El Rey León

Ellincia and Sheeda aren't part of trios, so it's pretty easy to think of them as different. The former also uses staves and swords, something no other pegasus does (in modern games at least).

Ellincia and Sheeda aren't part of trios, so it's pretty easy to think of them as different. The former also uses staves and swords, something no other pegasus does (in modern games at least).

Basically, I was considering the Trio as the Triangle Attack members, not the Pegasus Sisters Trio.

I forgot Caeda/Sheeda in it too.