Crap, it's like finishing Phoenix Wright all over again...

Mousefire

I just beat Sakura wars so long my love for the second time in two weeks. It didn't hit me hard the first time, but now it's on full force: I got to attached to the characters, and now that they're semi gone, I feel quite shitty. In fact, whenever I think about them I get sad.

Combine this with fatigue from playing Sakura Wars for 6 hours straight, I have a terrible headache. The exact same thing happened after beating Phoenix wright 3.

CURSE YOU VISUAL NOVELS!

oh, and hello SF blog.

is it really like a dating sim where you have to try to get with one of the girls? or is there more to it (other than the battles)?

how to explain it...

For the most part it's just improving relationships with the other team members so as to preform better in battle. I wholeheartedly recommend it. The only bad part is what this topic's about. that and it's kind of short.

It's like a dating sim, but without dating.

For the most part it's just improving relationships with the other team members so as to preform better in battle. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

so is it kind of like support conversations in FE? because i'm totally into that kind of character development.