Recruiting Sephiran

I was reading through all the extended scripts for this game on the main page, and I noticed a particular line...

Micaiah is completely spent. She's sorry' date=' but she won't be able to fight in the next battle. But there's no time. Hurry![/quote']

Does this mean that to get Sephiran you can't use Micaiha against Ashera? If so, I can ALMOST see why (Just to keep the unit count the same), but that's still bullcrap.

No, she's still usable for the chapter.

Sephiran appears on the map (with Ashera Staff) and nothing happens, Micaiah is still allowed in the chapter.

Well, I tried only in Easy Mode, I don't know if it's the same for Normal, but I suppose it should.

Micaiah is needed in order to beat Ashera, because she infuses Ragnell with her power during the final attack. But yeah, I don't know why they put that line in there when it isn't true.

Micaiah is needed in order to beat Ashera, because she infuses Ragnell with her power during the final attack. But yeah, I don't know why they put that line in there when it isn't true.

Is there any indication that Micaiah is "being" Yune for the entire battle? I forget. The line could mean that Micaiah is "out to lunch" for that particular battle and Yune is piloting the Micky-Vessel.

Is there any indication that Micaiah is "being" Yune for the entire battle? I forget. The line could mean that Micaiah is "out to lunch" for that particular battle and Yune is piloting the Micky-Vessel.

I don't recall any specific line to support this, but having played 4-E-5 several times, I am fairly certain that this is the case. I believe that Yune is using Micaiah's body for the whole of the final battle.

If you look at the various quotes in the battle, she is usually Yune, but Micaiah says a few things if you defeat Ashera with a weapon other than Ragnell.

Well, I tried only in Easy Mode, I don't know if it's the same for Normal, but I suppose it should.

No, she's still usable for the chapter.

Sephiran appears on the map (with Ashera Staff) and nothing happens, Micaiah is still allowed in the chapter.

Yeah, it still works the same way in NM. Sephiran walks in, informs Ashera that he's switching sides, and just stands at the left side of the map. He can have convos with Micaiah and Sanaki. (That's it, right?)