Anyone a Digimon fan?

If you are, then get ready to hear this.

They've made a new season, it's called Xros Wars. It's pretty cool IMO. They've brought back features like Loading from Tamers and Jogress from Adventure 2.

Please refrain from saying harsh things.

Edited by UberLughFTW

Seasons 1 and 2 were the best. After that it got too weird.

Season 2's ending was horrible.

Season 3, however, was fucking awesome. 4's last half or third sucked too, and there's a lot of people who were conflicted as far as 5 went.

Season 2's ending was horrible.

Season 3, however, was fucking awesome. 4's last half or third sucked too, and there's a lot of people who were conflicted as far as 5 went.

I liked Season 3 becuase Ruka was there. They need more people like that.

Edited by UberLughFTW

I liked season 1 and season 2 was alright.

Additionally, I played Digimon World for the PS1, it's a pretty good monster trainer RPG, though kinda weird. You have to make sure your monster goes to the bathroom, otherwise it evolves into either numamon I think.

GoldNumemon.jpg

Additionally, I played Digimon World for the PS1, it's a pretty good monster trainer RPG, though kinda weird. You have to make sure your monster goes to the bathroom, otherwise it evolves into either numamon I think.

GoldNumemon.jpg

That's stupid.

Lolz on that pic. I wonder what Mimi would say if she saw that......

Digimon is awesome. I'll post my awesome team of awesome Digimon in that awesome Digimon game called Digimon Dawn sometime later. Awesome.

Finally we agree on something.

GoldNumemon.jpg

It becomes Numemon if it's weak and Sukamon if you don't take it to the bathroom when it needs to go, I think. Additionally, a Champion form Digimon that is weak or doesn't have the exact requirements for its next evolution will become a Vademon. Numemon will always become Vademon, though (iirc).

It becomes Numemon if it's weak and Sukamon if you don't take it to the bathroom when it needs to go, I think. Additionally, a Champion form Digimon that is weak or doesn't have the exact requirements for its next evolution will become a Vademon. Numemon will always become Vademon, though (iirc).

My first greymon became a Vademon :( I can't remember what my second ultimate (the one I beat the game with) was...

Also, your digimon IIRC becomes the ghostly one if you have it die/faint/whatever enough before it reaches champion.

My first greymon became a Vademon :( I can't remember what my second ultimate (the one I beat the game with) was...

My first ultimate (that I got naturally, without using GameShark to get those digivolution items [which I could've easily bought, but...]) was MegaSeadramon. He evolved from a Coelamon (also got naturally) and I don't even know how. I just kept randomly training it and taking it to fights and one day, it suddenly evolved. I've loved MegaSeadramon to death since that day; he's become my favourite Digimon. It helps that he was mighty awesome and could defeat anything I came across. Sad thing is, he eventually died, but I think I recorded him for the battle arena.

It took me some time to figure out how to properly raise my Digimon. I kept getting Numemons and Vademons before.

Also, your digimon IIRC becomes the ghostly one if you have it die/faint/whatever enough before it reaches champion

Yeah, I think it's if you let it faint twice (which makes only one heart remain). And I think it's also the same with Angemon, but he becomes Devimon instead. And also Greymon, who becomes SkullGreymon. I'm probably wrong about the last two, though.