What can I say?

Percivalé

I'm not afraid to admit when a fellow female is attractive, and especially when said female has an amazingly spectacular singing voice, ha ha ha! I want to look that pretty someday, you know? Singing in an amazingly wonderful outfit, and looking so sexy <3~

Do you guys remember Silvia? You know, that girl I had trouble talking to?

Well, it's her 19th birthday today. :awesome:

I'm not afraid to admit when a fellow female is attractive, and especially when said female has an amazingly spectacular singing voice, ha ha ha!

Me too, except for males. Apparently this makes me gay or something, but my friends know this isn't the case.

I mean, David Bowie. <3

I'm not afraid to admit when a fellow female is attractive, and especially when said female has an amazingly spectacular singing voice, ha ha ha! I want to look that pretty someday, you know? Singing in an amazingly wonderful outfit, and looking so sexy <3~

Do you guys remember Silvia? You know, that girl I had trouble talking to?

Well, it's her 19th birthday today. :awesome:

Hawt. Pics or it didn't happen, etc.

Me too, except for males. Apparently this makes me gay or something, but my friends know this isn't the case.

I mean, David Bowie. <3

Your words say no, but Christ if your avatar and signature don't scream "HELL FUCKING YES!"

Nothing gay about it you HOMOPHOBE

How dare you, sir? Homophobe implies I have a fear of homosexuals, which is simply not true.

I am not afraid of them, I just have a keen eye for them, and the inability to hide my observations.

There's nothing bad in saying a person of your same gender is cool, awesome or pretty.

Actually (I know this will start something I won't like maybe) but my former psychology teacher showed us some studies that agree in the fact that if you can admit someone of your same gender is cute/pretty then you it means you can recognize beauty, just that.

Just saying, so go Levity!

This chick's been going to your highschool and she's turning 19? What?

She graduated, remember?

She graduated, remember?

I don't remember that part I skimmed through most of those threads. Which leads to another question that's probably been answered previously but can't remember: What is she doing in your school?

I don't remember that part I skimmed through most of those threads. Which leads to another question that's probably been answered previously but can't remember: What is she doing in your school?

I know it's her birthday through facebook--she's in Mexico at the moment.