My Thoughts on FE12 NM

Colonel M

After I saw Arran could kill the Boss in 3 Turns of Chapter 3, Julian could ORKO Bandits with a +2 Iron Sword, and DracoKnight Arran took little damage from DracoKnights in Chapter 5:

fuck-this-shit.gif?w=497&h=263

or

http://pics.livejournal.com/jill_sparrow/pic/00019e3a

But I guess FE11 NM IS easier so...

Edited by Colonel M

And Rickard!!

I usually only play NM if Im doing some crazy PT, like the all prepromotes run I attempted twice. And was Arran using a silver lance when he 3RKO'd the boss?

It's NM. It's supposed to be easy.

Hey, at least it's not FE8 Eir HM where the only units you need are Seth to kill things and Eirika to help him kill things a bit faster and seize. All other units are not necessary.

Probably true for Eph, too, but I haven't tried that since I like my Eir/Seth A support too much.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

It's NM. It's supposed to be easy.

Hey, at least it's not FE8 Eir HM where the only units you need are Seth to kill things and Eirika to help him kill things a bit faster and seize. All other units are not necessary.

Probably true for Eph, too, but I haven't tried that since I like my Eir/Seth A support too much.

Replace Seth with MU. Hell, you could even call MU Seth for the full experience.

(although Seth can't really deal with Gorgons)

I did. 8D

MU can't rescue Marth, though.

...Plus, this is FE8's Hard Mode compared to FE3DS's Normal.

Seth Eirika A support with pure waters. It's actually a pretty good place to level Eirika due to +12 RES from Pure Water+Audhulma. Then again, Seth has crappier Res than Eirika, so maybe I should S swords him next time...

I've played SethEi FE8 HM rapethrough twice already, I think.

It's my favorite pairing in Fire Emblem and one of the people involved happens to be the main Lord. 8D

Edited by Luminescent Blade