Japanese amusement parks are cooler.

I caught your typo.

Oh, you mean life raft. Turns out, that they don't want big things thrown in there. Simple fact of the matter is it's more than an American park would ever put into a ride.

Glad you caught my typo, young'un.

Still, no one, but them, wants to swim in that red fluid. That's just gross.

LCL actually has no stated name. :/ It is never, in any canon material, referred to as anything but LCL.

Link Connect Liquid is a popular fan term though.

Also, Eva head is more of a museum than anything. They gots bunches of shit in there, but not one ride. (Life sized replicas of Asuka, Rei, and an entry plug come to mind. They actually let you sit in the Entry Plug too.)

LCL actually has no stated name. :/ It is never, in any canon material, referred to as anything but LCL.

Link Connect Liquid is a popular fan term though.

Also, Eva head is more of a museum than anything. They gots bunches of shit in there, but not one ride. (Life sized replicas of Asuka, Rei, and an entry plug come to mind. They actually let you sit in the Entry Plug too.)

Lilith is stated to be part of the acronym. Because it's actually the blood of Lilith. It constantly flows from the puncture wounds of the Lance and is used as a connector.

And the Entry Plug is meant to be a ride. Though it's possible it's not done yet.

It's also stated that all living things are made out of, on some level, LCL. Thus why in EoE they all turn into LCL. Just cuz Lilith is where they get all there Eva-grade LCL doesn't mean it's Lilith exclusive, and thus named after Lilith.

But Anno has gone on record saying that one of the Ls stands for Lilith and, regardless of truth in additional sources(and keep in mind they left almost none of those alive anyway), all of it that they used is, in fact, from Lilith.

I dunno about Anno saying anything, but I didn't say that they used LCL from sources other than Lilith, I was saying that in Eva, everyone is MADE of LCL. Only implying that there were other things that were made of LCL, outside of Lilith's blood.

But if Anno said it, I guess we can't really argue.

But Anno has gone on record saying that one of the Ls stands for Lilith and, regardless of truth in additional sources(and keep in mind they left almost none of those alive anyway), all of it that they used is, in fact, from Lilith.

Can you show me the source of this comment?

I dunno about Anno saying anything, but I didn't say that they used LCL from sources other than Lilith, I was saying that in Eva, everyone is MADE of LCL. Only implying that there were other things that were made of LCL, outside of Lilith's blood.

But if Anno said it, I guess we can't really argue.

Humans came from Lilith in the first place along with all other known life that's not Adam-related, so it wouldn't violate the meaning of the term.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Can you show me the source of this comment?

Humans came from Lilith in the first place along with all other known life that's not Adam-related, so it wouldn't violate the meaning of the term.

Not really. If only because the Evangelion Chronicles doesn't have a translation sitting around. However:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_glossary#LCL

Does state that previous assumptions are wrong.

Though, TBQH, most of that is news to me as well; I went looking for any sort of hint on the release date of the third movie because I'm impatient and found a crap load of stuff, some of which, I should say, is fan theory, like the Rebuild series being a sequel, while others being random stuff, like the fact that the letters in EoE aren't hate mail, put praise for his work.

Edited by bunny: Now with Pancakes

Not really. If only because the Evangelion Chronicles doesn't have a translation sitting around. However:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_glossary#LCL

Does state that previous assumptions are wrong.

Though, TBQH, most of that is news to me as well; I went looking for any sort of hint on the release date of the third movie because I'm impatient and found a crap load of stuff, some of which, I should say, is fan theory, like the Rebuild series being a sequel, while others being random stuff, like the fact that the letters in EoE aren't hate mail, put praise for his work.

The ones that state they want to kill him are praise for his work? >__>