Merric

Exbolt(Forged Thoron)

Swarm

Recover

Fortify

Warp

Card:Apotrope

Edited by The Leech

Hmm... I wouldn't suggest trying to use Castor on a Wi-Fi team. Cord makes a better hunter/horseman because he can actually hit the 30 speed cap. Does the online shop sell statboosters? Maybe that could help...Here are some of my character's stats from my H2 PT. (It's unfinished. I started it a while ago, but haven't gotten to finish it since school started. AP classes give out a ton of homework :unsure: ) Some of the characters aren't at max level yet, and I cut out the ones that shouldn't be used in a Wi-Fi team (Ogma got a little unlucky). Oh, but I left Caesar's stats up to show how good he can be as a Sorcerer. Gordin turned out great, too. These are all natural level-ups, too, BTW (no RNG/clock abuse). In short, Merric needs to have stats in the 20s to survive on Wi-Fi, as well as a healthy amount of HP. Linde can be used, too. I like training Est instead of Caeda for a Wi-Fi team Dracoknight. She maxed out five stats for me, which was great. She's still weak to Excalibur, though. Frey's a great Paladin (maxed out four stats+HP), but he's only available on NM.

Gordin

Sniper

Level  HP  Str  Mag  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res  
20/13  44  20   01   22   22   15   16   03

Cain

Swordmaster

20/04  43  15   01   25   24   9    10   03

Navarre

Swordmaster

20/05  44  19   01   19   24   17   9    03

Barst

Hero

20/10  48  22   01   27   23   15   15   03

Caeda

Dracoknight

20/03  29  12   00   18   21   22   14   03

Abel

Paladin

20/05  38  18   01   21   20   11   12   06

Merric

Sage

20/20  50  03   20   23   25   26   07   22

Caesar

Sorcerer

20/20  42  07   15   17   25   13   06   14

Linde

Sage

20/13  43  03   20   17   22   24   04   11

Edited by Flashpoint_1230

Oh, Gordin actually has mediocre growths. You should probably only use him if he turned out great, like he did for me. Otherwise, most people use Caeda, Abel, or Catria as their snipers. Merric should get trained as a Mage until promotion. Switching him to Curate dulls his growths (as it does for any magic user). Linde should also be trained as a Mage, as she has a great magic growth stat. Simply throw a Robe on her to raise her HP, and she should have no problems in the arena in her recruitment chapter, even in H2 (That's what I did). Having one Dracoknight is a great idea for the scouting, like you were planning.

I don't use staffs too much, so I can't comment on that, but I do know that Dracoknights are generally superior to Falcos, or so the general opinion goes.

Edited by Flashpoint_1230

Oh, Gordin actually has mediocre growths. You should probably only use him if he turned out great, like he did for me. Otherwise, most people use Caeda, Abel, or Catria as their snipers. Merric should get trained as a Mage until promotion. Switching him to Curate dulls his growths (as it does for any magic user). Linde should also be trained as a Mage, as she has a great magic growth stat. Simply throw a Robe on her to raise her HP, and she should have no problems in the arena in her recruitment chapter, even in H2 (That's what I did). Having one Dracoknight is a great idea for the scouting, like you were planning.

I don't use staffs too much, so I can't comment on that, but I do know that Dracoknights are generally superior to Falcos, or so the general opinion goes.

they are except against berzerkers draacoknights get doubled by a max speed berzerker

draco knights are in general superior to falcon knights. Draco knights have high strength and defense along with the mobilty of a flyer . This conjunction makes them decent for surviving hits from SM's horsman and Snipers. the fact they can use gradivus, pole axe, brave axe makes them hard hitters along with power scouts.

A falcon knight doesn't have this luxury and is inferior against Sword masters horsman and snipers and doesn't have quite the same offensive might putting draco's ahead of falconknights

I dont know how to RNG/Clock Abuse so I can only hope I dont get RNG screwed

And use stat boosters

RNG abuse:

Get a unit as close as possible to a level, then save. (Map save, battle prep save whatever)

Then have them kill something.

They'll level up, if the level isn't what you want, reset. And keep trying until you get the level you want.

And there's a CA guide already, so i won't bother explaining.