am I dead yet?

whase

lots of lightning going around here

few minutes ago there was this big Flash, I thought I'd be blind forever O.O

two seconds later, thunder sounded so loud, I thought I lost my hearing for good O.O

two more seconds later, the power shut down, my tv went out, dvd recorder stopped and my secondary computer screen (on which I was reading an SF topic) went black. (luckily it's connected to my laptop, which has a battery. though it's a broken battery only holding up for like 10 minutes...)

within 5 minutes the electricity came back on, so I was lucky. but for a moment there, I thought we were living in the stone ages again...

just thought I should share this...

I'm not exactly scared of thunder, but I hate to admit, after that loud thunder I heard earlier, my hard was pounding harder then ever...

anyways, storm is over already. am I happy I live in Holland and not America or something.

(great work, England, catching the biggest storms before they get to us :awesome: )

>: I loathe thunderstorms. They're freaky, man.

Everyone else in my family loves them and I don't know why.

Probably cause the lightning is so beautiful!!!

When I was younger and scared of thunder and lightning I wondered why my dad did too, but now I don't. Staying outside during one is also awesome too cause of the adrenaline but when they're bad my dad doesn't want me out unless I'm under cover (that's not a tree) so mostly I just stay outside when a storm is approaching.