Sacred Stones Edited

RNG Princess

Need suggestions  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should I replace Emblem weapons?

• Yes
    • No

I've been editing Sacred Stones to my hearts extent. I added new items, concepts from other games and even new classes, just to add a bit new experience to my favorite game. Some things are added to represent parts of other games such as items like Scissor Axe from Tear Ring Saga. The main purpose of this hack is to be more challenging and a little different from the original Sacred Stones yet pretty much the same with added material and characters.

DO NOT PLAY EASY MODE IT WILL CRASH ON YOU

*BTW if you take away the pendant off Moulder/Natasha/L'Arachel their stats go back to STR,etc but if you leave them on they have their normal MAG stats showing. ;) Moulder and Natasha were screwed at first because I had made one pendant for L'Arachel only but I decided to give each a pendant with a different blessing/statboost.

PATCH:

Easy

Concepts From Other games and myself:

*Thunder: modified to 6MT good against wyverns.

*Certainly a lot harder than Sacred Stones (I'd compare it to RD).

*Wyverns no longer weak to bows but now weak agasint thunder magic.

*Canto has been added thanks to Nintenlord's patch.

*Soldier class added to a custom character promotes to Halberdier but uses Soldier animation unless I make a custom animation for it :(.

*Dancer(can use charm, and the rings) promotes to Echantress(can use Curse, Charm, and the rings).

*Eirika's promotion uses her beta animation +15crit.

*Ephraim and Eirika get +2 or +3 Speed promotion so they can catch up with doubling after promoted.

*King class added only for Vigarge

*Vigarde replaces one of the unlockables (Tana/Inne's dad is still playable ^^').

*Ismaire reclassed to Queen

*Dancing rings copied off Blazing Sword :)

*Enemies show up in different classes that means you'll see more trainee enemies, summoners, etc.

*Icons from other games added.

*Experience gain seems more balanced (or imbalanced ^_^)

*All playables stay and have same base stats, unlockables have base stats but bosses have higher stats.

*Nothing was removed just edited or renamed for instance 1G, 5G, etc have Gold as their display name instead which allowed me to add more names to more items

Chapter maps:

*They're all the same maps.

*Added Rain to some maps.

*Added flurries to chapter 20 and a few other maps.

*More FoW Maps including most of Tower of Valni(because its a dark place ^_^)

*Chapter 15 is like FE6 desert map. (idk if this is a good idea, but I personally like it ^_^)

*Endgames are FoW

Thanks to:

Kysafen for scripting and animating the Ismaire class.

Proto for the ideas

ShadowofChaos for the Zephiel animation

Blazer for his FeditorAdv tutorial

General Archibald for the Gray pages

Creator of this tutorial

Creators of FeditorAdv, Nightmare, and Tile Layer Pro.

[spoiler='[b]List of Weapons Added: ADDED MoRE STUFF ;)[/b]']Lances:

*Quick Lance: Copied off New Mystery :) its for Gilliam only though.

*Bright Lance: Modified to 3MT good against monsters

*Needle Spear: Copied the idea from Tear Ring Saga, has 20% crit but much weaker than killer spear.

*Holy Lance: A lance good against Cyclops and is exclusive to Pegasi class only.

*Bayonet: Exclusive to Amelia, its added to make it easier to train her.

*Knight Lance: Locked to Gilliam his own brave lance ^_^, Thracia gave me an idea because it has 3 diff brave lances.

Swords:

*Shadow Killer: Modified to 3MT with a critical percentage good against monsters.

*Flame Sword: works like Light Brand with its own animation.

*Thunder Sword: works like Light Brand but uses Thunderstorm animation good against wyverns.

*Glacier Sword: same as above with its own animation.

*Xiphos: a brave sword similar but weaker to Amiti (7MT) exclusive to Syrene

*Eckesachs: Exclusive to Vigarde and his class only.

Bows:

*Beacon Bow: Modified to 5MT can't recall works like a longbow good against monsters.

*Crossbow: Copied the idea from PoR/RD has 1-2 range 8MT and 9WT (maybe I'll change it to 10) available early enough for Neimi :D.

*Bowgun: Same as crossbow but weaker 5MT and 5WT available early enough for Neimi.

*Silencer: Copied off PoR/RD a 1MT more than Silver Bow iirc.

*Cleave Bow: Good against armors, for Neimi only ^.^

Axes:

*Fiendcleaver: Modified to 4MT instead good against monsters.

*Scissor Axe: Works like Needle Spear but weaker than Killer Axe.

*Ogrekiller: An axe good against the Cyclops (its needed because they're too hard).

*Cat Beil: Like wolf beil but with 6MT and more crit, its locked to Dozla (+5 speed)

Rings and Other:

*Curse: A weapon for Tethys, Stone clone basically.

*Charm: A weapon for Tethys, poisons enemies its long range like Eclipse but maybe I should modify it.

*Dancing Rings from Fire Emblem 7 included (Filla's Might, Thor's Ire, and Nini's Grace).

*Pendants: Added to show the mag stats for healers.

Tomes:

*Aircalibur: Added but modified to be weaker because its effective against fliers.

*Miasma: A brave Tome for Knoll that poisons enemies, much weaker than flux but good against swordies.

*Flames: A fire tome of 8MT exclusive to Lute and Ewan.

Flame Sword C rank 9MT with 25 uses...

21ms1si.png

Thats the Needle spear based on Tear Ring Saga's Needle Spear, 20% critical chance.

5kj7ub.png

Is there any new things you think I should add or modify before releasing the patch???

\

I tried giving as much justice to all the characters. Here's the following list of locked items, as character justice.

Knight Lance is locked to Gilliam

Cleave Bow is locked to Neimi

Flames is locked to Lute and Ewan (and female mage enemies)

Bayonett is locked to Amelia

Cat Beil is locked to Dozla

Luna Katti is locked to Marisa and Eirika (and female myrms, sms, and Ismaire)

Miasma is locked to Knoll

Hammerne is locked to Natasha

Amulet is locked to L'Arachel (and the troubadour class pretty much)

Xiphos is locked to Syrene.

I did the above locks because..

Gilliam's poor move makes him a poor choice but having his own brave lance makes him more likely to get picked

Neimi is the suckier archer and if I hadn't and like Gilliam locking her a strong bow makes her likely to get picked.

Lute and Ewan are both on the err side and quite hard to raise especially here, I locked it to them to ease their way up.

Amelia pretty much sucks, I didn't want to give her a strong brave crit lance. A crit lance will do imo, just to ease her.

Dozla's speed is horrible but having a +5 speed axe makes him a good choice

Knoll pretty much like everyone else gets his custom weapon just to not be too off.

Amulet is there to not get L'Arachel killed before recruiting her ^^'.

Moulder gets chapters ahead of her, L'Arachel gets the amulet. To even things up I'll Safy-fy Natasha and have hammerne locked to her.

Syrene gets Elincia-fied because she's my favorite Pegasi unit in this game and at the same time to make her not suck combat wise.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOO SETH!!!! D:

Wait forLumi to show up and comment on that one.

Did you keep all the existing characters?

looks pretty good, as for things to add maybe some custom light tombs since I didn't see those in your post.

if you want this to be harder then why put trainee classes as enemies? they have almost no stats what so ever and like 14 hp, as if soldiers weren't weak enough. Summoners on the other hand is a cool idea, what about Necromancers? they're pretty tough as generic enemies, especially if make them high leveled and fixed.

make the final level really tough by putting the six generals in it, dracozombies, gorgons, cyclops and necromancers.

please don't make enemies have the beserk staff, if you do make it hardly any.

don't make it too tough though, RD is a good difficulty, hard but you don't have to rely on luck, savestates or rng abuse like some hacks do, so I'm glad that's what your going to compare it too.

Lack of GodSeth makes me sad. Does he still keep his bases? If so, then it's fine. dondon did a 0% growths thing and Seth was still top tier with his level 1 bases.

If I play it, all statboosters will go to him, probably.

I may add it to my massive list of to-play things. Sounds pretty good, though.

Lack of GodSeth makes me sad. Does he still keep his bases? If so, then it's fine. dondon did a 0% growths thing and Seth was still top tier with his level 1 bases.

If I play it, all statboosters will go to him, probably.

I may add it to my massive list of to-play things. Sounds pretty good, though.

^_^ he's still top tier trust me the game is too hard without him.

looks pretty good, as for things to add maybe some custom light tombs since I didn't see those in your post.

if you want this to be harder then why put trainee classes as enemies? they have almost no stats what so ever and like 14 hp, as if soldiers weren't weak enough. Summoners on the other hand is a cool idea, what about Necromancers? they're pretty tough as generic enemies, especially if make them high leveled and fixed.

make the final level really tough by putting the six generals in it, dracozombies, gorgons, cyclops and necromancers.

please don't make enemies have the beserk staff, if you do make it hardly any.

don't make it too tough though, RD is a good difficulty, hard but you don't have to rely on luck, savestates or rng abuse like some hacks do, so I'm glad that's what your going to compare it too.

Trainee classes are pretty much masked they're just as hard :3.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

can't wait to see it :3

did you add characters, change classes or trade units for new ones? (are soldiers playable?)

also, interesting idea for Tethys to give her stone, can't believe I've never thought about that...

can't wait to see it :3

did you add characters, change classes or trade units for new ones? (are soldiers playable?)

also, interesting idea for Tethys to give her stone, can't believe I've never thought about that...

Yes there is one playable soldier :D and I was thinking on whether making Dara playable or not.

and maybe I made it too hard D: I've had to rely on a few save states.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

a few save states is fine, but not TOO many, I don't want to save like every attack I make like GhebFE, I beat it to say I beat and I really didn't like it.

make it a little easier though if it seems too hard, I mean there IS a hard mode if someone wants a real challenge.

a few save states is fine, but not TOO many, I don't want to save like every attack I make like GhebFE, I beat it to say I beat and I really didn't like it.

make it a little easier though if it seems too hard, I mean there IS a hard mode if someone wants a real challenge.

well I'd have to release the patch to see what you think because I don't think its a pretty sight having Seth ganged on by lots of myrms with zanbatos :o.

I'll water it down a bit, I have too many enemies carrying zanbatos/armorslayers.

oh and after chapter 9 enemies start carrying hero weapons but not more than two or three (on later maps) enemies per maps. The later the map the more tough items I give them.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

all right sounds cool and makes sense, I'll tell you if I think its too hard or not once the patch is released, you said it was going to be compared to RD right? but which mode in RD is it going to be compared to?

all right sounds cool and makes sense, I'll tell you if I think its too hard or not once the patch is released, you said it was going to be compared to RD right? but which mode in RD is it going to be compared to?

hard I tried to make Normal mode as challenging as RD's hard.

oh boy, RD hard mode gave me a run for my money, so hard mode on this will probably be like a lunatic mode, I'll be sure to give that a try.

Is it possible to add a bow that's good against Armors and make Short Bow 1 range if possible in FE8? I think it's unfair that the other 3 gets weapons like that and Bows don't.

Edited by UberLughFTW

Is it possible to add a bow that's good against Armors and make Short Bow 1 range if possible in FE8? I think it's unfair that the other 3 gets weapons like that and Bows don't.

PRETTY MUCH EVERY SINGLE HACK HAS THIS! just putting that out there, and didn't you see earlier, there's crossbows in this hack.

oh yeah and while this hack is going to be hard, what about tower of valni? that makes the game really easy, as you can just abuse it until your people are high enough leveled, lagdou ruins as well but that doesn't come until later in the game.

Bayonet? 70% critical?! does this only apply for the first recruit class or all of them? because the last one gets a 15% bonus, so that's 85% critical plus skill and supports... if its only for the first class its a good way to get in some kills, but it seems unnecessary, unless it had 1-2 range, javelin would be a better way to train recruits, to get stay out of range, or slim lance if you can survive a round of battle.

I didn't knew about Crossbows until now.

well now you know! :D I think its a really cool idea that this hack has crossbows, it takes the clichè short bow with 1-2 range and actually makes 1-2 bow that isn't clichè. and what about a legendary bow with 1-3 range, like the double bow from RD?