Sword!Peggies in FE7! 8D

Junkhead

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid that would be too much favoritism there. :awesome:

The last suggestion is fine and acceptable.

Also, Great Knight!Sain. :newyears:

I might even make Wallace one. Although it's a toss up between him or Osw1n.

By the way, I only hacked FE7-8 for fun, and made it harder. But if I knew how to patch, I would do it.

How exactly did you make it harder?

...Also give Karel his FE6 growths.

Or maybe Karla should get Karel's FE6 growths just so there's some incentive in using her.

How exactly did you make it harder?

Well, I don't garantee you it's insanely hard. Just harder than the normal one for sure.

Enemies will be similiar to those in RD. And the characters will stay the same. Maybe, just maybe, I might tweak some PCs so it isn't too rough on them. Like for example, it's literally impossible to beat Ch. 11 of HHM because every enemy doubles Hector with reliable Hit and Atk.

Just give Karla some awesome bases.

I'll do bases instead. Maybe I'll edit growths a bit, to make her apt for enemies.

Do Oswin. Wallace might not even be used since Geitz is so much cooler.

Osw1n then. His problem was Mov, so this will fix him.

Oh, and Wallace will be like FE7's Tauroneo here. Except he only uses Swords and Axes.

What say you to keeping Kent in default class since I was ignored last time? If you do it you'll get a cookie

No, I didn't ignore you. I say yes. I'll keep Kent the way he is. Lowen goes as a Ranger and Sain as a Great Knight.

No, I didn't ignore you. I say yes. I'll keep Kent the way he is. Lowen goes as a Ranger and Sain as a Great Knight.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Now the patch is mandato-wait, Axe!Kent can be reached in regular FE7. Oh well, I still want to see it.

Hey, did you consider my suggestion of hacking Wyvern Lords to using axes and lances instead of swords and lances? D=

Oh I just realized, that require hacking animations as well...might be beyond your skill...

Yes, it is,, unfortunately. =(

Axe-using Vaida would be H4X.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Now the patch is mandato-wait, Axe!Kent can be reached in regular FE7. Oh well, I still want to see it.

By "Axe!Kent", do you mean "AxeKnight!Kent"?

NOO DONT MAKE KENT A RANGER.

Yeah, Rangers are too good for him. He suits Greatknight fine, and I can definitely see Sain as a Free knight, promoting to Forest Knight, which is kind of like a Ranger, right?

Or Lowen, for complete blindfire.

Edited by Furetchen

Yes, it is,, unfortunately. =(

Axe-using Vaida would be H4X.

By "Axe!Kent", do you mean "AxeKnight!Kent"?

That'd be pretty cool. I really meant any axe-weilding Kent (HOLY SHIT FAVOURITISM TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL). You said you were putting axe knights in it though.... :awesome: