So I Took a Sneak Peek at My Roster.....

Flying Shogi

It has......

Health(someone call the police!)You guys have no idea how insanely mental and unreasonable teacher I might get. :angry:

Chemistry, I fail at science.

Gym. Cool, I guess.

African American History. I heard the teacher is unreasonable as well.

English 2. I hope I don't get that teacher that'll bombard us with quizzes and tests.

Geometry? I took this already.

World Language. Meh.

Has anyone sneaked a peek at their roster before?

Edited by UberLughFTW

Eh? You don't know who your teachers will be until looking at your roster? That's weird!

Hope your batch is better than mine (one of whom made the class write their own eulogy, then said mine wasn't specific enough).

Eh? You don't know who your teachers will be until looking at your roster? That's weird!

Hope your batch is better than mine (one of whom made the class write their own eulogy, then said mine wasn't specific enough).

My school hasn't started yet. It starts next week so this is only a mini preview. It won't get updated until like around December.

You mean schedule? I think that's what they call it in my area.

Anyway, we get those in the mail. I already got mine, and it looks like I will probably die from it.

SO MANY APs...

I blame my overachieving self.

I haven't got mine yet. That roster was an online copy.

I'll probably die from it too. Too many honors. Luckily, my school don't offer AP until 11th grade.

Edited by UberLughFTW

Ah. Ours get posted around the same time that they're mailed, so it doesn't make much of a difference.

Honors are not too bad. APs (mostly the subjects that you're not strong in, for me, English) are killer.

It's basically when you get no sleep and rely on coffee all night to finish your work.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Advanced Placement. It's when you take college-entry level courses based on a College Board-made curriculum while you're still in high school. There's exams in May to see how well you did in the course, and if you scored high enough you may be exempt from college classes, thus saving a lot of money.

Edit: Beaten to it.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I wish I had the chance to take APs for my career right now, I entered career with a 0% of most animation, digital and stuff like that, even if I searched a bit on the topics.

I guess it's a bad point of IBO, but well, I'm doing a bit fine.

Edited by Light Lord

International Baccalaureate Organization.

I made Highschool with said program, 3 years.

The last year of the program we have exams that come from CARDIFF.

Normally, the last year of High School is also aiming to prepare you for your career and college, but in IBO we were more like preparing for the exams of IBO instead of the college aim.

Ah. Ours get posted around the same time that they're mailed, so it doesn't make much of a difference.

Honors are not too bad. APs (mostly the subjects that you're not strong in, for me, English) are killer.

It's basically when you get no sleep and rely on coffee all night to finish your work.

Let's call Dunkin Donuts and ask for a whole year supply of coffee!

Starbucks have 4369820682068x more choices.

I'm exaggerating a bit here, and I'm biased towards Starbucks because they have Strawberry and Creme Frappuccinos. Delicious.

Doesn't McDonalds have Creme Frappuccinos as well?

Dang, I'm getting hungry from this.