So I Took a Sneak Peek at My Roster.....

Flying Shogi

AP Calc BC and AP Physics C should be fun for me this year. I pwned AP Bio and AP Gov last year, so I don't think I'll have too much trouble with these. I also have my senior research paper/world lit class, some orchestra, and world history. I'm not excited for the English class; not because I'm not good at English (I would argue that I'm one of the best in my grade), but because I just hate English classes. Too many mindless research papers and too many stupid "intellectual" stories. I also hate history class, but at least those classes don't require much work.

Later in the year I have Microbiology, Spanish, and Personal Finance along with orch, more English and history, and the two AP's. Spanish sucks, but I'm really looking forward to Microbio, since I'm intending to go into something bio-related in college. I heard personal finance was useful, so I threw that in there as well. All in all, sounds like a good year to me. At least I'm not going to get swamped by homework like last year...

You're damn right I know what my classes are when I pay for them and not weeks later when the semester actually starts.

And by pay for them I mean owe money to the people paying for them.